Author Topic: InEfFaBlE 7 BEAT SAMPLE SNIPPET EVERYONE PEEP AND DROP SOME FUCKIN FEED PLEEZ!  (Read 276 times)

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
http://www.soundclick.com/ineffableproductionzvol2

just go there nad click "music" and its the first one!!!

then come back here to wcc AND DROP YA FUCKIN FEED!  lol

thnax

pz

Ineffable

p.s.  if anyone is interested in getting any of these beats hit me up on AIM  A BeAtz TrEat or ABeAtzTrEat@aol.com

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:59:54 PM by InEffAbLe:Complete exhaltation »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

bez

oh my goodness, the first beat IMO was incredible, fantastic I am really impressed.  Keep that up homie. I will PM you about sumit.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice shit right there.....

keep up with the work...

why dont you check my latest thread...
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=10;action=display;threadid=22990

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Woah...These are your best beats yet...I was very surprised...I love the ones with the voice samples especially...Keep it up...PeACe

Pillow

damn dude, those beats are fuckin ill, both of em. best i have EVER heard  from u and i have heard some pretty dope shit from u, keep it up yo, u got skills

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Damm, Pretty ill shit......
Aint really east coast......It's like yo own type of style......Primo type of shit......I see U alwayz use samples from ol skool forgotten shit, U pull dat off beautifully......I know how hard it is......
Ur style is coo 4 Reflective type of songs.....good shit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
damn man this shit is tight. u can write some real deep songs with these beats. im really feelin it, keep doin what u do, cuz its tight, i was really feelin the 1,3,4 and last one. keep it up man and post some more shit for us to hear.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

DJ_Jay_Deee

More dope beats. One day i get enough money im gonna buy one of ur beats homie.

I'm feeling the last beat, you could really flow to that beat. I could see Eminem rhyming over a beat like, i dunno why, i just do.

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
More dope beats. One day i get enough money im gonna buy one of ur beats homie.

I'm feeling the last beat, you could really flow to that beat. I could see Eminem rhyming over a beat like, i dunno why, i just do.

yeha i have heard that form a few people i think that cuz of the bassline

thanx for the replies everyone. KEEP EM' ['COMIN!

pz

Ineffable

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

RAPQUAKE

MAN THESE BEATS ARE HOT AS FUCK!!!!!! damn dude they are great, i luv ur instruments and how they sound and stuff...good job. I think Ull kill NIK in a all-around battle just by ur beats lol peace

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:InEfFaBlE 7 BEAT SAMPLE SNIPPET EVERYONE PEEP AND DROP SOME FUCKIN FEED PLEE
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2002, 02:42:53 PM »
thanx for the feedback everyone keep it comin. positive or negative its all welcome.

pz

Ineffable

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2002, 03:34:44 PM »
MAN THESE BEATS ARE HOT AS FUCK!!!!!! damn dude they are great, i luv ur instruments and how they sound and stuff...good job. I think Ull kill NIK in a all-around battle just by ur beats lol peace

Do u realize all these beats are ALL sampled...When u say "I love your instruments", that doesn't make any sense...He uses samples from old songs and adds drums...The rules of our 'All Around Battle' was that he couldn't use a sample on the beat...PeACe

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2002, 07:03:24 PM »

Do u realize all these beats are ALL sampled...When u say "I love your instruments", that doesn't make any sense...He uses samples from old songs and adds drums...The rules of our 'All Around Battle' was that he couldn't use a sample on the beat...PeACe

let me correct this confused pork fearing bastard

the last beat is PERSONALLY PLAYED BY ME! ON A YAMAHA PSR 280 wait for this KEYBOARD!!! yep i said keyboard bitch.

so take ya shit talkin somewhere else ya hatin hated fuck.

pz

Ineffable

oh and one more thing correct if  am wrong isn't a drum an instrument? infact the most important instrument in hip hop? let me think ......OH SHIT  IT IS  well shit scitt you opened your mouth again and once agian proved your shocking I.Q.   i create all my drum hits ( kicks, snares, hats) by compressing and eq'ing untill they reach above exceptional status so i think  am using instruments and we all know playin keys is usin isntruments.

heres a web page i woul like you to check out since you are always the one confused on alot of the samplign matters and call it UNORIGINAL and bullshit like that i would like you to og here and type in your favorite artists names and it will bring up the songs that it knows about that they have used samples in and give the song the sampeld from and that just acounts for thsoe they know about. type in eminem you will get pages.

http://members.accessus.net/~xombi/intro.html

KEEP THE FEEDBAKC COMING ( if you knwo what your tlaking about if not i will correct you)

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: November 07, 2002, 07:25:55 PM by InEffAbLe:Complete exhaltation »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2002, 03:27:30 PM »

let me correct this confused pork fearing bastard

the last beat is PERSONALLY PLAYED BY ME! ON A YAMAHA PSR 280 wait for this KEYBOARD!!! yep i said keyboard bitch.

so take ya shit talkin somewhere else ya hatin hated fuck.

pz

Ineffable

oh and one more thing correct if  am wrong isn't a drum an instrument? infact the most important instrument in hip hop? let me think ......OH SHIT  IT IS  well shit scitt you opened your mouth again and once agian proved your shocking I.Q.   i create all my drum hits ( kicks, snares, hats) by compressing and eq'ing untill they reach above exceptional status so i think  am using instruments and we all know playin keys is usin isntruments.

heres a web page i woul like you to check out since you are always the one confused on alot of the samplign matters and call it UNORIGINAL and bullshit like that i would like you to og here and type in your favorite artists names and it will bring up the songs that it knows about that they have used samples in and give the song the sampeld from and that just acounts for thsoe they know about. type in eminem you will get pages.

http://members.accessus.net/~xombi/intro.html

KEEP THE FEEDBAKC COMING ( if you knwo what your tlaking about if not i will correct you)

pz

Ineffable

Calm down...I was just letting Rap Quake know all these beats aren't original...U were obviously trying to take credit for something that wasn't yours when Rap QUake said "I love your instruments and how they sound and stuff" (knowing what he meant), and u replued without telling him you sampled all the tracks (besides the last)...What the fuck are you trying to say anyways you shit? I said I liked the beats, just quit trying to confuse people...Everyone who replied thinks u made all these beats from scratch...I don't like people who steal credit...I never said sampling is wrong...PeACe

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2002, 06:22:29 PM »
SHIT MAN I dont know how or where to  start and explain it to someone as intellectually declined as you.

if i play em if i tweak em then that is how they sound i made them sound that way....lol

i mean shit gimme credit where credit is due,

i put in my work i deserve the credit and respect for havin my production sound the way it does.

I'm nto confroming my sytle to be a wanna be eminem like you are.

i either completely create or innovate from a sample and rearange tweake and recreate sound and form till it fits the need of how i want the production to turn otu then i arrange the melody of the drums so you cant nto give me credit for the my beats soudn the way they do.

pz

Ineffable

and NO i was NOT trying to steal credit. alot these samples are familiar samples that i used so people should realize and see what i di to the samples how i flipped the bitch and made it hip hop from another form of music.

jesus i am nto explaining this shit naymore jsut sotp tryin to hate cuz he said i would beat you in an all aorund battle with my beats alone.

pz

Ineffable
« Last Edit: November 08, 2002, 11:58:44 PM by InEffAbLe:Complete exhaltation »