Author Topic: Ah Ah Craig Bellamy hits a United fan  (Read 1443 times)

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ah Ah Craig Bellamy hits a United fan [AKA Bellamy Appreciation Thread]
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 08:23:36 AM »
IMO an over paid, over priced player and a total cock of a man, and yes I would say to his face.  Just like Alan Shearer has done to him in the past.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Ah Ah Craig Bellamy hits a United fan
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »
Fair fucks to Bellamy, guy shouldn't have been on the park.

As Hughes said, when Brian Clough clipped someone round the ear for being on the park, he was lauded as a hero.

The difference is that when clough did it there wasnt a steward and hooligans were still prominiant.

Bellamy on the other hand booted the ball at the guy when the stewards jumped on him, and then waited till he was apprehended before delivering a sucker punch.

Now the guy shouldnt have been on he pitch. If he had run at bellamy and he had felt he needed to defend himself then fair enough but it had already been dealt with, there was no need.

Bellamy is known for been a hot head though, who else hits there team mate with a golf club.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »
Fair fucks to Bellamy, guy shouldn't have been on the park.

As Hughes said, when Brian Clough clipped someone round the ear for being on the park, he was lauded as a hero.

The difference is that when clough did it there wasnt a steward and hooligans were still prominiant.

Bellamy on the other hand booted the ball at the guy when the stewards jumped on him, and then waited till he was apprehended before delivering a sucker punch.

Now the guy shouldnt have been on he pitch. If he had run at bellamy and he had felt he needed to defend himself then fair enough but it had already been dealt with, there was no need.

Bellamy is known for been a hot head though, who else hits there team mate with a golf club.

Bellamy is a fuckin legend,in the old fashioned way  8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 11:32:40 PM »

You're cool as fuck usually bud there's no chance you can be serious right now!?

Bellamy "shoved" the guy in the face and then immediately gestured like "get to fuck" as in "let's get on with the game".

You're gonna have to retract "sucker punch", that's woeful K.
NO MORE WAR

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 05:38:28 AM »

You're cool as fuck usually bud there's no chance you can be serious right now!?

Bellamy "shoved" the guy in the face and then immediately gestured like "get to fuck" as in "let's get on with the game".

The guy ran on to the pitch after the game had finished. Bellamy had no business going out of his way to give him a slap, even if the fan did deserve it.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 07:11:36 AM »
i wish theyd just let bellamy loose with a golf club in stratford end tbh ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 11:44:37 AM »

To be fair sucker punch was an exageration, it was more of a shove like you said i still dont think he needed to do anything .

i wish theyd just let bellamy loose with a golf club in stratford end tbh ;D

id handle him  8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »
I used to love the guy when he played for my team. He's such a twat and everyone knows it but when he's on your side he's incredible.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 10:48:14 PM »
mac10 open the other thread,i'll delete this one  :P

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 11:01:01 AM »

Just as well you put that cheeky face in coz that's got to be the lamest threat of all time.

+1
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 11:29:51 AM »

MediumL

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 02:52:11 AM »
Well done Bellamy maybe that Surrey twat will not run on the pitch next time
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 06:33:32 AM »

i prefer when he came back the other week, a vile human being, couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke !

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 06:56:51 AM »

i prefer when he came back the other week, a vile human being, couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke !

I've spoken to him in person. Quite a geuinely nice guy. Different story on the football pitch. Still I'd rather have him in my team that against me.

Kuruption might not agree with that seeing as he's been tainted twice over for Liverpool as well as Man City.
NO MORE WAR