Author Topic: Ah Ah Craig Bellamy hits a United fan  (Read 1435 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Ah Ah Craig Bellamy hits a United fan
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 07:29:34 AM »
Well done Bellamy maybe that Surrey twat will not run on the pitch next time

i prefer when he came back the other week, a vile human being, couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke !

I've spoken to him in person. Quite a geuinely nice guy. Different story on the football pitch. Still I'd rather have him in my team that against me.

Kuruption might not agree with that seeing as he's been tainted twice over for Liverpool as well as Man City.

Its good to hear he is different off the pitch, yeah playing for city and liverpool definitly taints my opinion if him. Mainly though its the way he acts on the pitch.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2010, 07:57:49 AM »

i prefer when he came back the other week, a vile human being, couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke !

I've spoken to him in person. Quite a geuinely nice guy. Different story on the football pitch. Still I'd rather have him in my team that against me.

Kuruption might not agree with that seeing as he's been tainted twice over for Liverpool as well as Man City.

Its good to hear he is different off the pitch, yeah playing for city and liverpool definitly taints my opinion if him. Mainly though its the way he acts on the pitch.

Same could be said about Neil Lennon, Alan Smith to name a few.

In-your-face players....moany-face bastards....but talented players.

Despised by some, adored by others.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 08:39:20 AM »

Same could be said about Neil Lennon, Alan Smith to name a few.

In-your-face players....moany-face bastards....but talented players.

Despised by some, adored by others.

If they play for your team you tend to like them, otherwise you hate them.

When Alan Smith was at Leeds i despised him and couldnt stand him, then when he joined us he went from a "dirty thug" to a "competative player who likes to get stuck in"  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson