0 (0%)
Fred Wreck
0 (0%)
Just Blaze
0 (0%)
Dj Premier
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: 213 first single  (Read 535 times)

Funkadelic

Re:213 first single
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2002, 08:47:49 AM »
Warren G...

That's a dumb question. How could they release a single which isn't produced by Warren G. Something other would even never come in my mind.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2002, 08:49:47 AM »
Yeah, lol. Nate & Warren G, 213. The tightest combination in the industy. ;D

With 3-4 tracks in 3 years! C'mon.. you know what i'm talking about! Warren said a couple of times that Snoop and Nate aint hollering about the 213 album no more. That he wanna do it, but that they're rolling alone now. And we talking about a 213 album? IT'S NOT COMING.

Myrealname

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2002, 09:09:45 AM »
Yeah, lol. Nate & Warren G, 213. The tightest combination in the industy. ;D

With 3-4 tracks in 3 years! C'mon.. you know what i'm talking about! Warren said a couple of times that Snoop and Nate aint hollering about the 213 album no more. That he wanna do it, but that they're rolling alone now. And we talking about a 213 album? IT'S NOT COMING.
U dont know a shit about it!
I'm not here saying will be out next month but we know will be out at the end of the next year/early 2004....on the P3 concert warren g said "its coming..."

AntoCorsa

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2002, 09:31:50 AM »
LOL @ early 2004! It's still 2002! And Warren is the same who said they already recorded a pair of tracks and that they were working on the album. It was 2001. Now it's almost 2003 and still NOTHING! Not even a track. Now you talking about 2004..... c'mon! I'm just judging FACTS.

U know i'm a G Dubb fan, but damn.. he aint even making music those days!! He's a free agent. Nate is busy with his album. And Snoop too. In 2004? I'll be a grandfather in 2004. Old. ;D

They promised it TOOOO many times. I dont trust them (exp. Snoop & Nate) no more about 213 album. :P

They wanna do it? For real? Then Snoop.. 1) Sign Warren G - 2) Make a 213 album instead of a Latoya album and it's done! But wait... why Warren G is still a free agent? Why Snoop aint talking about 213 from years? Mmmmm.. BUT YES, THEY WANNA MAKE IT SOMEDAY. IN 2004. LOL.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2002, 09:37:03 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2002, 09:34:50 AM »
After snoop and nate's new albums...late 2003 is the date.
Point blank.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2002, 09:38:38 AM »
Point blank.
LOL. Ok boss. Point blank and end of discussion. You talked with Snoop and he confirmed it, so i'mma trust you. ;D ;D ;D

Damn.. and then i bitch about Daz? At least he's releasing bootlegs with old tracks! Snoop... bootleg the old tracks you did with 213! Give them to Daz!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2002, 09:40:16 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2002, 09:44:43 AM »
Point blank.
LOL. Ok boss. Point blank and end of discussion. You talked with Snoop and he confirmed it, so i'mma trust you. ;D ;D ;D

Damn.. and then i bitch about Daz? At least he's releasing bootlegs with old tracks! Snoop... bootleg the old tracks you did with 213! Give them to Daz!!!!!
The point is...u "talk" like if u live with them 24/7,u "know" their relationship....nate works with snoop only for the money,he dont give a fuck about dpg......blah blah blah.
Damn  :D

AntoCorsa

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2002, 11:01:22 AM »
Naw, i'm just judging FACTS! Nate aint working with Daz & Warren G no more (FACTS) and he's working with sell out rappers (MY OPINION. And i know now u'll reply with this  ::), lol). I aint talking like i know him. You think he's still repping DPG, i dont. We dont have to have the same opinions in all the topics.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2002, 11:11:54 AM by AntoCorsa »

Myrealname

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2002, 11:03:25 AM »
Maybe u dont understand,again...
The point is...u "talk" like if u live with them 24/7,u "know" their relationship....nate works with snoop only for the money,he dont give a fuck about dpg......

AntoCorsa

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2002, 11:13:01 AM »
Naw, i'm just writing my feelings. My opinion. To me, Nate aint repping DPG no more (like he used to do). And DPGC is dead anyway. My opinion. I'm not writing this is the truth or that i know it. My opinion. Get it.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2002, 11:18:13 AM »
nate works with snoop only for the money,he dont give a fuck about dpg......
Ok, lemme explain my reasons then. I think Nate is working with Snoop cause Snoop is the 3rd most selling rapper in the West Coast (after Pac & Dre), and he brings PROMOTION to the album for the simple fact that he's in it. Like Tha Relativez who named their album "SNOOP DOGG PRESENTS...". Snoop IS the West right now. So i find it NORMAL that Nate is working with him. But he aint working with Daz & Warren G (who got problems and who aint selling albums no more, like they deserve). Instead of working with them and help them, and repp DPGC again, he's working only with FAMOUS rappers and with rappers who are SELLING A LOT. To sell a lot. That's why i'm saying he doesnt give a fuck about DPG. He's still cool with them, but.. musically, he's trying to work with FAMOUS rappers, TO SELL. Like i said, i aint tripping. It's HIS life. But i'd rather see him working with Warren and the OG DPGC than with East Coast or commercial rappers (JD, Ludacriss, Fab, Eminem, today's Xzibit). But hey.. it's still ok. I aint dissing him.

Myrealname

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2002, 11:36:41 AM »
U still dont understand...

AntoCorsa

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2002, 11:47:18 AM »
Quote me where i'm talking like i know Nate then.

shlomid1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • g-funk 4 ever!!!
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2002, 11:50:06 AM »
westside!!!!

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2002, 03:36:04 PM »
like da homie hatesrats said...

no 213 reunion...

im lookin forward to the next warren G album...
every single album by him is dope g funk shit !
most of yall wont agree wit me
but warren G is one of the best producers...

GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"