Author Topic: MACSHAWN 100 & DAZ SPEAKS ON JOHN PAYNE REALLY FUCC HIM  (Read 889 times)

woof

MACSHAWN 100 & DAZ SPEAKS ON JOHN PAYNE REALLY FUCC HIM
« on: September 24, 2009, 12:00:10 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ho7Hu1uXX6M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ho7Hu1uXX6M</a>

JohnnyL

Re: MACSHAWN 100 & DAZ SPEAKS ON JOHN PAYNE REALLY FUCC HIM
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ho7Hu1uXX6M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ho7Hu1uXX6M</a>

Well...this is an interesting development. I have to admit I didn't see this one coming.  They seem to be opposed only to working with John Payne rather than being opposed to working with Wideawake in general.  I'm not sure how permanent a fixture John Payne is at Wideawake.  So, I guess whether or not he stays will determine whether or not Daz and Macshawn (and maybe the rest of DPG?) work with Wideawake.  I guess time will tell.

MarshColin

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 01:07:37 PM »
Good shit, Daz finally comes around. I'm glad to see he wasn't just being immature about the whole situation. Really, how necessary is John Payne to WideAwake anyway?

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
Another classic, yes!

By the way, this is actually a good thing when it comes down to it. I like to make fun of WIDE Awake, but without the DPG co-sign it just isn't worth it. Nice turn of events.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
lmao mac and daz are funny,just making a video for john payne,wonder how he feels lol.hope they do sort sumthn out with wideawake. i never knew mac shawn had hate for john payne as well lol

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »
good shyt. good to see daz is willin to work with wideawake, so we can get that dope dpg music from deathrow, with daz's seal of approval.
hopefully daz's homey big c-style can work something out with lara lavi to release an album of the original LBC crew recordings.

Paul

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »
lmao mac and daz are funny,just making a video for john payne,wonder how he feels lol.hope they do sort sumthn out with wideawake. i never knew mac shawn had hate for john payne as well lol

Lol at your sig

Who goes on a website called asshole fever lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »
finally daz comes to his senses....
now we should see shit popping off wit daz n dpg support
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »
Yeah.. John Payne kept running around making up shit on interviews and being a bitch and it caught up to him. That website guy Daz knows about now too. I don't think that Lara knows he bootlegged Snoop's and Daz's albums on the front page of his 'official' Death Row website.. there's some hope if she see's what going on.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 03:25:32 PM »
Yeah.. John Payne kept running around making up shit on interviews and being a bitch and it caught up to him. That website guy Daz knows about now too. I don't think that Lara knows he bootlegged Snoop's and Daz's albums on the front page of his 'official' Death Row website.. there's some hope if she see's what going on.

What did Daz say about Hyland?

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »
WOW! That's what it do. I wonder what Snoop and tha rest of tha pound has 2 say about what's been going on over at Death Row/Wideawake and all. That's cool 2 hear that they're supporting her and Wideawake. I hope they get tha rest of tha homies like C-Style and them 2 joining them. I need another classic posse song from them all. I need 2 hear some unreleased Nate Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Tha LBC Crew, and more. I need that in my life. Let's hope Dr. Dre get down with them as well.

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »
u guys think lara will give jhon the boot......
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »
Interesting to say the least.But Really how relevant is mac shawn to anybody?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 01:55:51 AM »
what ever happend to Mac Shawn
only track he has ever killed was "yur gyrlfriend 2" on the 2002 album

and who is John Payne?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 05:17:39 AM »

Lol at your sig

Who goes on a website called asshole fever lol

lol got it from google lol