Author Topic: G FILE is the worst warren;s album  (Read 302 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
G FILE is the worst warren;s album
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »
yes it is.... i lovvvvvvvved warrens music almost all his work

but this one is just sad.... drink aint free and dat 2nd track, swagger rich all dem songs were real wack

it;d been better if he jst did a whole album on she got her own ringtone, crush concept...

sorry warren

Dippafly

• 'G'
Re: G FILE is the worst warren;s album
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »
i didnt like swagger rich at first either. but, its real smooth right about now. i love that track. the whole cd is dope. change takes time... listen to the new tracks on this cd and over tiem u will love em.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

love33

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:20:56 PM »
but this one is just sad...

sorry warren

Wow! Pretty amazing that you can listen to an album THAT FAST and get a complete feel for it to go online and start bashing it! I guess it doesn't matter what people think of Warren's album who weren't going to buy it regardless... Anyway, I've heard a few tracks on it and haven't listened to the whole thing and from what I've heard so far it sounded pretty good.  But I'm not going to jump on here and give you a complete rating (unlike others who post lame hate topics without breaking down the tracks). Big props to Warren and I really like some of his newer looks and it's good to see an OG still dropping music.

terence chill

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:12:32 AM »
yes for me it is the wackest album from warren
The West Is Back (Feat. Halla & Mr. Lucc) nice beat but warren is not rappin on this
Let's Get High (420) (Feat. Travis Barker & Black Nicc) nice smooth track
100 Miles And Runnin' (Feat. Raekwon & Nate Dogg) bomb track love it best track on the album
Ringtone good track
Crush (Feat. Ray J) nice track
but the rest is wack

whats up with tracks like - Gigolos Get Lonely 2 ok sample problems but thats the shit
or the tracks from 2007 Clownin' (Feat. Nate Dogg)
                                  Can't See 'Em Fallin 1
                                  It All About You
                                  My Boo (Feat. Knoc-Turn'Al) thats the shit we wanna here
cant understand why they didnt make the final cut too old???