Author Topic: I need help people! BEAT!  (Read 133 times)

bez

I need help people! BEAT!
« on: November 06, 2002, 08:30:15 AM »
Heres the thing as some of you proberly know I audio battling NIK.  I have done my shit and its all recorded but I got no beat.  I basically need somebody who I can send my shit to, they can put a dope ass beat on it and then sne dit back to me so I can put it on soundclick.  

HELP!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I need help people! BEAT!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 09:32:08 AM »
I know u were happy when u saw that u had a reply but NO i cant hook u up lol... anywayz when u battling somebody of the board, does it need to be battle rap or I can juss send songs i made?

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 10:09:50 AM »
did you just spit into a mic or was there a beat you were following?  Cuz if you were just spittin without a beat, it would be really hard to keep it on beat.

bez

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 11:03:13 AM »
Look I am not bothered if it dont fit in with the beat really cos all it is, is a long flow.  I had a 30 second snippet of a track by IBO and I just played that over and over and over, I didnt write my lyrics to it or nothing but it ounds ok over it.  I cant exactly put 4 sound files up anyway.  I need my shit to be all in 1 file.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 01:36:29 PM »
yo how about i send u a beat, u rap over it? jus get on me at msn sumtime and we'll talk aiight