Author Topic: DAZ & MAC SHAWN WERE RIGHT ABOUT FAGGOT JOHN PAYNE!!!!!!  (Read 355 times)

woof

DAZ & MAC SHAWN WERE RIGHT ABOUT FAGGOT JOHN PAYNE!!!!!!
« on: September 27, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
this comes from the guy who did the interview with Lara Lavi on the tupac forum

Official Word with Wideawake that I have gathered. No name dropping here where I got it from. But there is a internal struggle. Daz has voiced his opinion about John Payne. Payne claimed he was the chief engineer for Death Row during the early 1990's.

He lied it was Rick Clifford. Now John Payne has been making some horrible business decisions. He is the sole reason why the New Snoop Dogg album has not been promoted at all. He is the reason why there are no singles! He is the reason why the album is not mastered correctly. He is a liar and a fraud. So the other people within the organization are having a power struggle.

John Payne said there is no need to spend money on marketing and promotion.

There will be no Tupac album til this man is gone! And if there is it will be just as bad as this new Snoop album

Send a email to info@deathrowmusic.com
and show your displeasure with both John Payne and Mickey Stevenson. Explain how they are hurting the Snoop album and how they will hurt the 2Pac album.

woof

Re: DAZ & MAC SHAWN WERE RIGHT ABOUT FAGGOT JOHN PAYNE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »
why there is no singles :

Singles require marketing spends and right now there's internal corporate war with existing financiers as they don't want to spend marketing dollars
john Payne and mickey Stevenson must be brought down

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 05:22:47 AM »
Bernie Grundmann Mastering mixed the Snoop Album and the upcoming Projects.The  only one that John Payne mixed was the Chronic Re-lit

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 08:48:41 AM »
why there is no singles :

Singles require marketing spends and right now there's internal corporate war with existing financiers as they don't want to spend marketing dollars
john Payne and mickey Stevenson must be brought down

Something tells me Snoop won't be fully getting behind any singles either and filming no videos.

He's focused on "Malice In Wonderland"

kramer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »
Daz is bitch made. He should make his mind up who hes with. Somethin tells me hes trying to get a deal with Wide Awake.... Bitch..