Author Topic: Leon Washington Traded to Seahawks  (Read 432 times)

Lunatic

Leon Washington Traded to Seahawks
« on: April 24, 2010, 09:23:34 AM »
for a late round draft pick  :-\

Seahawks just traded for Leon Washington AND Lendale White.

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Re: Leon Washington Traded to Seahawks
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 09:29:44 AM »
Seahawks just revamped their run game for VERY cheap.

Gave up a 5th for Leon Washington and literally only traded a few spots back in the 4th round for Lendale White.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 09:35:57 AM »
That should be a decent one/two punch for them. I guess LT showed something early on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »
i'm fucking tight.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »
Good move for Seattle. Plus...Seattle isnt known for its food. Maybe seafood, which is healthy. Lendale...in Tennessee....with BBQ joints all over the place = a bad combination.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »
Jets drafted Joe mcknight whos pretty much the exact same player as washington.

As a jets fan,I love leon washington but he wasnt a big part of the offense.A scat back who saw the ball about 5-7 times a game.But hes 28 and coming off a major leg injury and his agent wanted him to get paid the same as maurice jones-drew,which is a complete joke because leon isnt an every down back.

Regardless,I think thats a good one-two punch for seattle,Im curious to see how leon bounces back from the injury.Its a shame he wont be there for the jets as they seem poised to make a run.

On a sidenote and related just also cut alan faneca because they drafter an offensice lineman.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 06:18:07 PM »
Jets drafted Joe mcknight whos pretty much the exact same player as washington.

As a jets fan,I love leon washington but he wasnt a big part of the offense.A scat back who saw the ball about 5-7 times a game.But hes 28 and coming off a major leg injury and his agent wanted him to get paid the same as maurice jones-drew,which is a complete joke because leon isnt an every down back.

Regardless,I think thats a good one-two punch for seattle,Im curious to see how leon bounces back from the injury.Its a shame he wont be there for the jets as they seem poised to make a run.

On a sidenote and related just also cut alan faneca because they drafter an offensice lineman.

Faneca will be a solid pickup for someone.

I always liked Leon Washington. I think the Jets never used him the way they shoulda. He was without a doubt the most explosive playmaker they had on offense. He should have been having more touches per game.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 06:36:38 PM »
i LOVED Joe McKnight at USC; i hope he makes some big plays for us. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 08:06:46 PM »
Leon is basically a reggie bush type,a great role player if used right but not someone whos the main ingredient in an offense.im just happy he didnt end up in NE or miami he could do some major damage in those systems,especially with the dolphins.

Faneca will no doubt be a solid pick up for someone,hes a good veteran leader,but at the same time he was the weak spot on the jets line,his pro bowl selection was on name alone last season.Statistically he was in last place for giving up sacks and hurries from his position,so i dont see him being cut as being any problem for the jets.

Their two players that will help another team but on the jets they needed to be cut.Leons agent,alvin keels is a complete douchebag and is the reason leon is gone.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »
I want Faneca in Buffalo.

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 08:22:57 PM »
I love this deal. The media has been talking about White a lot, but I'm more excited about Washington (assuming that he's healthy). I was very skeptical about Carroll after we traded for Charlie Whitehurst, but I love the direction the team has been going since the draft.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »
i was never big on the Seahawks; but i'm rooting for them pretty badly just because they have Pete Carroll. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »
I love this deal. The media has been talking about White a lot, but I'm more excited about Washington (assuming that he's healthy). I was very skeptical about Carroll after we traded for Charlie Whitehurst, but I love the direction the team has been going since the draft.

Well,it just came out the washington may not be ready week 1 and he will playing with a metal rod in his leg.I just cant see him being the player he was with a metal rod in his leg.

theremedy360

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 07:52:32 PM »

Well,it just came out the washington may not be ready week 1 and he will playing with a metal rod in his leg.I just cant see him being the player he was with a metal rod in his leg.

Damn, that's disappointing, well we still have a good quick back in Forsett who averaged over 5 yards a carry (behind our sad excuse for a line) so anything Washington can bring to the table will be a bonus.