Author Topic: The reason Lights deleted his account  (Read 434 times)

herpes

The reason Lights deleted his account
« on: September 28, 2009, 10:02:48 AM »
Because of the abuse we gave to elior lmfao.  He sent me a pm saying what we're doing to elior is wrong and he told me to get my homies to stop because elior is afraid to even go online now, I'm dead ass.

Elano

Re: The reason Lights deleted his account
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »
Because of the abuse we gave to elior lmfao.  He sent me a pm saying what we're doing to elior is wrong and he told me to get my homies to stop because elior is afraid to even go online now, I'm dead ass.

you don't have homies. you have only virtual friends. in the real life,you are alone like a fuckin homeless

ikke

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:08:03 AM »
seriously?

herpes

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »

you don't have homies. you have only virtual friends. in the real life,you are alone like a fuckin homeless

who are you  ???

Elano

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 10:11:00 AM »

who are you  ???

mot noflet

herpes

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:12:36 AM »
seriously?

Quote from: LAXCENTRAL
I never called or e-mailed his mother it was someone else.  I also wasn't the one that leaked his personal info or got but I heard he still wants to hunt me down and kill me lmfao.  I guess he got punished, just let him know though that pic of of his mom in the blue dress that someone else posted it jack off material
wow man some messed up shit... you really should tell your hommies to stop what they're doing... you know it just aint right...hes scared to come on

Elano

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 10:14:49 AM »
hey tom i'd like to see pics of your mother photoshopped with dicks and cum,should be fun.
and threads about those pics where people call your mother a BITCH.
SHOULD BE REALLY FUNNY

ikke

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:30 AM »
I love the internet ;D

I never laughed so hard over a single sentence

herpes

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
hey tom i'd like to see pics of your mother photoshopped with dicks and cum,should be fun.
SHOULD BE REALLY FUNNY

My mom is 53 years old so you must be into some weird shit if you're into women that old, but I'll see what I can do for you.

Elano

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 10:35:03 AM »
SHOULD BE REALLY FUNNY

My mom is 53 years old so you must be into some weird shit if you're into women that old, but I'll see what I can do for you.

ENTERTAINMENT

herpes

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 10:38:11 AM »
SHOULD BE REALLY FUNNY

ENTERTAINMENT

Hey if you like much old chicks thats ya thing, play on playa

Elano

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 10:42:35 AM »
SHOULD BE REALLY FUNNY

ENTERTAINMENT

Hey if you like much old chicks thats ya thing, play on playa

no,i just like to see a bunch of retarded nerds shitting on the pictures of your mother and insulting her in multiple threads

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 10:43:38 AM »
hahahaha what a pussy i bet hes just checking his moms email 24/7

ikke

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 10:47:20 AM »
we should send an email for nik to his mothers mail lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »
we should send an email for nik to his mothers mail lol.
hahaha "whatsup pussy"