Author Topic: DUBCNN: Raje' Releases "You're Welcome" For Free Download  (Read 330 times)

Mil

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
DUBCNN: Raje' Releases "You're Welcome" For Free Download
« on: September 28, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/raje-yourewelcome/

Raje' Releases "You're Welcome" For Free Download - By : Mil - September 28, 2009

Last year we reported on the album You're Welcome" was planning to release at the start of the year with the first single being his collaboration with Lil Wayne, So Fly.

Well theres been a change of plan and now "You're Welcome" with the help of DJ Drama has been turned into a mixtape which we have available for free download today!

For those that are worried about DJ tags affecting the music need not fear as DJ Drama only appears on the intro leaving the project tag free. Aside from one track, this contains all original material and features a star studded line up of artists and producers.

Featured on the mixtape you will find such artists as Lil Wayne, Glasses Malone, Goldie Loc, Chino XL, Sheek Louch and many others. Use the link below to view the download page where you will find the cover, tracklist and of course the download link.

Raje' - You're Welcome (Mixed By DJ Drama) (Free Download)

Raje' has a street album in the works titled "Ready To Die Too" which he plans to release in December, stay tuned for all the latest on that. Also be sure to drop by the forums!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Raje' Releases "You're Welcome" For Free Download
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 05:39:50 PM »
Raje got some dope tracks, I geuss ill check this out and see what can bring on a mixtape. Anyone have a chance to hear it yet?? How is it???

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:06:58 PM »
"Never Forget Me" joint from Bone was tight. It's one of those songs you shouldn't mess with.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »
Raje got some dope tracks, I geuss ill check this out and see what can bring on a mixtape. Anyone have a chance to hear it yet?? How is it???

Props for dropping this Mil, i hadnt had chance yet!

Yea it is good, well worth checking out! Drop your feedback!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
Drop me some feedback people
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:07 AM »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

KDE

• Lil Geezy
  • The Next to Blow
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »
Tracks 5 and 14 are sick as fuckk.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:54:28 PM by KDE »
myspace.com/kdewolf

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 10:16:49 PM »
One of the best mixtapes that dropped in 09. Does anyone have any info on any  new upcoming music from Raje'?

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 10:54:47 PM »
One of the best mixtapes that dropped in 09. Does anyone have any info on any  new upcoming music from Raje'?

Raje' Releases "You're Welcome" For Free Download - By : Mil - September 28, 2009

Last year we reported on the album You're Welcome" was planning to release at the start of the year with the first single being his collaboration with Lil Wayne, So Fly.

Well theres been a change of plan and now "You're Welcome" with the help of DJ Drama has been turned into a mixtape which we have available for free download today!

For those that are worried about DJ tags affecting the music need not fear as DJ Drama only appears on the intro leaving the project tag free. Aside from one track, this contains all original material and features a star studded line up of artists and producers.

Featured on the mixtape you will find such artists as Lil Wayne, Glasses Malone, Goldie Loc, Chino XL, Sheek Louch and many others. Use the link below to view the download page where you will find the cover, tracklist and of course the download link.

Raje' - You're Welcome (Mixed By DJ Drama) (Free Download)

Raje' has a street album in the works titled "Ready To Die Too" which he plans to release in December, stay tuned for all the latest on that. Also be sure to drop by the forums!

:P :P :P

LOOOL

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 08:48:33 AM »
File not found:-\  
Hopefully somebody will re up this soon.
That track with Goldie do I have already, straight fire  8)
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Shango

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 08:57:01 AM »
File not found.....

I will definitely check this....

Paul

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 10:00:36 AM »
Really liked so fly when it dropped. Never knew about this. Gonna check it out.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 03:49:58 PM »
Good lookin out y'all... ironically this is the hardest forum for me to get love on, but the only one I'm a member/reader of
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 06:36:05 PM »
Good lookin out y'all... ironically this is the hardest forum for me to get love on, but the only one I'm a member/reader of

I am constantly bumping ur mixtape whenever im in my car. How long do I have to wait for some new music?

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 09:30:19 PM »
Over the next couple months Mil will be droppin a lot of music from me, then another Tape.  R2D2

Thx for listenin!

That's all I. Ask for.
Raje'
R2D2...