Author Topic: Dre and Snoop Prevent a Robbery  (Read 1361 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Dre and Snoop Prevent a Robbery
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 03:22:27 PM »
^^ I know that shit had me trippin when I first saw it ???    I. Rewinded pause slow mo.. N I still can't see where that shit came from....

LOL i did that too

Same lol I'm wondering wtF? lol it doesn't even look like 1 of those things I mention earlier, it looks like they just stopped it. Gave him a gun and continues filming lol

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 03:44:34 PM »
^^ I know that shit had me trippin when I first saw it ???    I. Rewinded pause slow mo.. N I still can't see where that shit came from....

LOL i did that too

Same lol I'm wondering wtF? lol it doesn't even look like 1 of those things I mention earlier, it looks like they just stopped it. Gave him a gun and continues filming lol

ha! i knew i wasnt the only one....
Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 06:33:29 AM »

LOL i did that too

ha! i knew i wasnt the only one....

You know how he does that, it's da chronic!  :bandit:  By the way what kind of big ass gun does he hold beside the pistol? Never seen such thing!  :o
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.