Author Topic: I met alot of people from Cali this weekend  (Read 496 times)

Muhfukka

Re: I met alot of people from Cali this weekend
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »
so thats why glendale smells like shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 01:08:47 PM »
lol, damn your such a fag. did you tell them how you were a mexican crip?

lol at glendale and glenwood aint no asians there thats straight lights hood. lil armenia, lights prob knows some ap, so you better watch out you dont wanna get caught slippin in his hood.

edit: its funny cuz i know your bullshittin, like you bull shit about everything else. i can already tell what kinda faggot you are without even kicking it with you.  lol still claimin steve nash is the shittiest player? in the seasaon where he beat ray allen in outside shooting %. when he made 3 clutch shots at an end of a game ftw. you sepnd way too much time tryna get brownie points on dubcc. straight attention whore
I've seen a grip of Koreans up in Glendale lately, I dunno what the fuck has been goin on over there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »
kinda wierd
Friday night i was at a party and my cousin came with 3 girls from LA that she met at work. they told me what area they were from but i forgot i know they said it was by glendale/glenwood or whatever hood Loon3y is from... i asked them about it and they said LA is the shit and blah blah and that the game lived around there area and they have seen his house cus he doesnt live in Compton anymore
then i asked them about the asians and they said how fake they are and annoying and how they always try to holler at latinas and blacks but they dont even give them the attention and said how they try to act like they are from a hood but they live in a nice area (i asked cus of Loon3y) which confirms looney is prolly 100 percent fake
then out of no where i didnt even have to ask but they said how they hate Armenians cus they stink so bad and they talk alot of shit and how armanian girls always try to fight them cus there boyfriends always try to holler... and that one of the bitches fought an Armenian for talking shit and how she fucked her up, blah fuckin blah

then i asked about jews and they said they didn't know much but the Indians and Muslims get on there nerves and they stink too
then we just talked about Texas and i introduced them to lean and screwed n chopped music and i sparked up a gram of dro that costs 20 bucks here and they said in cali they get bud like that but in larger quantities of dro for that price

then Saturday i met a girl from Salinas (same place as Mufukka) and i told her " i heard its really bad out there" and she said yes with a serious face and said how crime is fuckin horrible and she is glad to be out but misses home, later that night after the party she was crying and crying outside of my friends house cus her ex dude was gonna go shoot some guys up and his mom called her and she couldnt do anything cus she was here in Texas and he was in some gang over there

then i met a fine ass Filipino from San Fransisco who is my homegirls baby daddies cousin. and she said how bad ass it is and knew what thizzing and shit was but never got into it and told me its pretty chill as long as you dont go to the faggot side... and how she misses it so much blah fucking blah

damn i cant wait to go visit Cali
i might post the pic of one of the chicks from LA cus she is my age and someone might know her and she found me on myspace and has alot of pics with my cousin

i dont have pics of the chick from salinas or Frisco tho
 :-\

but can anyone confirm what they said?

lol, damn your such a fag. did you tell them how you were a mexican crip?

lol at glendale and glenwood aint no asians there thats straight lights hood. lil armenia, lights prob knows some ap, so you better watch out you dont wanna get caught slippin in his hood.

edit: its funny cuz i know your bullshittin, like you bull shit about everything else. i can already tell what kinda faggot you are without even kicking it with you.  lol still claimin steve nash is the shittiest player? in the seasaon where he beat ray allen in outside shooting %. when he made 3 clutch shots at an end of a game ftw. you sepnd way too much time tryna get brownie points on dubcc. straight attention whore

Loon3y shut the fuck up you Asian virgin and come up with some new material

and Steve Nash sucks dick for coke