Author Topic: A friend of mine met Mayweather last night  (Read 99 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A friend of mine met Mayweather last night
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »
He asked him "so Pacquai's ass is next or what?"  Mayweather replied with, I'm paraphrasing what my friend told me, "Oh well you know, I can't really say anything about that right now we'll see what happens".  It's funny because my friend was very anti Mayweather, but he said that he was pretty humble and a down to earth guy so he's changed his mind about him.  Obviously that Money persona isn't his real self lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: A friend of mine met Mayweather last night
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 11:02:32 AM »
He asked him "so Pacquai's ass is next or what?"  Mayweather replied with, I'm paraphrasing what my friend told me, "Oh well you know, I can't really say anything about that right now we'll see what happens".  It's funny because my friend was very anti Mayweather, but he said that he was pretty humble and a down to earth guy so he's changed his mind about him.  Obviously that Money persona isn't his real self lol

Nah it is pretty spot on, that persona from the couple times I met him. I think with his Dad being sick and the few money problems he was having along with some other things he is more grounded now.