Author Topic: I got into a car accident  (Read 173 times)

HBKid_Jr

I got into a car accident
« on: November 07, 2002, 09:40:45 PM »
Shit,  go figure,  lol.  Tha transmission on my shit mobile went so for tha past few days ive been using my dads van.  so 2nite i come home from work.  I have to run 2nite so i think to myself b4 i go runnin imma play some gta4 lemme go to 7-11 an get suptin 2 drink for when i play gta4 an for after i run.  I go to 7-11 get my drink.  Im drivin home.  so i pull up into tha intersection i have to make my left hand turn.  so i creep up into tha intersection like ya supposed to do so when tha light turns red u can turn.  so tha light turns red,  an i waited a few seconds to b4 i turned b/c u always kno there is goin be some shmuck tryin to beat tha light.  i saw all tha cars slow down so i went but than tha asshole drivin sped up an went through tha light an hammared my van.  He hit tha left hand side on tha front right by tha frotn right tire.  His car was totaled,  his car was ruined.  My dad van is a lil beat up but i was able to drive it home.  atleast i can go sleep knowin tha accident wasnt my fault.  When  i saw tha guy speed through tha light,  tha 1st thing that popped into my mind was FUCK MY INSURANCE,  not am i goin be ok,  my life didnt flash b4 my eyes,  my insurance policy did even tho tha accident wasnt my fault.  But tha thing is,  my dads van hasnt been registered in a year or been inspected in a year.  so known i got a court summons an shit an imma have to pay fines shit.  hopefully my dads insurance wont be fucked,  he keeps sayin nah it wont an shit but still it bothers me.  But when that car hit me i was like,  fuck my insurance.  Im surprised im takin this as well i as i am.   A few minutes after tha accident tho i got really depressed c  was like,  shit im finally startin to feel happy an more positive an this shit has 2 happen 2 me.  an a few minutes after that it went away an right im doin fine,  an this is really surprising me that im takin it this well.  I have to admit tho when that guy  smacked into me it was cool,  it was a fuckin rush,  lol.  Im doin fine cept for tha fact i cant feel my legs but besides that im doin fine,   its all gravy.  I jus gotta thank god i was wearin my seat belt cuz if i wasnt i would goin flyin into tha wind shield
« Last Edit: November 07, 2002, 09:41:16 PM by Brain Washed American »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:I got into a car accident
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 09:51:13 PM »
Yo, man, woha, glad to know your alright.  That shit sucked tho, but dont get depressed or noting.  I mean, anything coulda happned, so be thankful that your alive and well, ya know be positive bout it...So chill, again, happy to know ure well, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

MidnightPills

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 10:01:26 PM »
man glad your ok tom..... i dont know how i could live without you here at the board.. no lie babe...  :'( :-*

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 10:59:17 PM »
good to hear that ur ok...but muthafucka...ya ass isnt supposed to be in the middle of the intersection in the first place...ur supposed to wait behind the light....cuz shit like that always happens...plus ur in a van...cmon man...if u had a fast car i would understand...lol...at least ur ok tho

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 11:01:35 PM »
good thing you are alright, but are you serious about not being able to feel your legs?  and don't even trip on the shit, cause it wasn't your fault.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2002, 12:09:33 AM »
good to hear that ur ok...but muthafucka...ya ass isnt supposed to be in the middle of the intersection in the first place...ur supposed to wait behind the light....cuz shit like that always happens...plus ur in a van...cmon man...if u had a fast car i would understand...lol...at least ur ok tho
nah ny its tha law,  if u dont do it on ur road test u fail automatically,  they even had 3 witnesses that said i wasnt at fault an ac grundy im jus bull shittin about not bein able to feel my legs,  i guess it was a bit un tasteful but im jus tryin to show im in good sprits an not all suicidly depressed like i thought i would be

bez

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2002, 09:04:22 AM »
Dam man shit sounds fucked up.  Was all people slowing down to see the wreakage?/

Glad your ok tho man, its fucked up how you say the insurance flashed b4 you but thats the world we live in now, money grabbing bastards.

Glad your ok tho man.

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2002, 10:18:51 AM »
Glad to hear you're okay TOm

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2002, 11:48:38 AM »

nah ny its tha law,  if u dont do it on ur road test u fail automatically,  they even had 3 witnesses that said i wasnt at fault an ac grundy im jus bull shittin about not bein able to feel my legs,  i guess it was a bit un tasteful but im jus tryin to show im in good sprits an not all suicidly depressed like i thought i would be
i guess thats why u ny drivers have the most road rage i have ever seen..."ya son ofa bitch watch whea ya fuckin goin ya scumbag piece of shit...why dont ya go fuck ya mudda....yous guys are bastids"...lol...just some of the shit my dad says...hes from brooklyn...