Author Topic: JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD  (Read 837 times)

OG Hack Wilson

JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD
« on: October 04, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »
 8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

Re: JETS @ SAINTS GAMETHREAD
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
Not looking good.Another bad pic by sanchez,this time it did cost them the game

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »
Lmao at all this hype about sanchez.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »
whats the score?  this game isnt on in my area

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 02:19:52 PM »

your favorite player is ochocinco.Enough said.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »
^Bengals look good though

Looking like a rookie QB. Smoke show so far.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »
Show me one rookie quarterback that HASNT looked like a rookie quarterback.LOL at at this ochocinco cock sucker jumping over him for one bad game.Not even a abd game just a bad mistake.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 02:27:23 PM »
Show me one rookie quarterback that HASNT looked like a rookie quarterback.LOL at at this ochocinco cock sucker jumping over him for one bad game.Not even a abd game just a bad mistake.
That's the problem though. The Jets are the real deal, but the rookie QB playing like he is supposed to is gonna keep them from going as far as they can.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »

You take pride in bein apart of a little internet crew. Enough said.

Jaydc

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
Well sanchez looks like he will be the future quarterback of this team.And sure their will growing pains this season thats expected.But I think he will get better as the season goes.this all a learning experience.Yes they will lose a few games based around mistakes he makes but that happens to every rookie.Hell that happens to all quarterbacks in the league.

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 02:31:56 PM »

You pride yourself on being the bigger man whatever that means,but yet you took this conversation away from sports at the first chance you could.Enough said.

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 02:36:56 PM »

You pride yourself on being the bigger man whatever that means,but yet you took this conversation away from sports at the first chance you could.Enough said.

lmao, you changed the topic by commin up with the immature statement about who my favorite player is. It had nothing to do with what i wrote or what this thread was about. IT was a little immature jab at me. Practice what you preach.

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 02:42:07 PM »

lmao, you changed the topic by commin up with the immature statement about who my favorite player is. It had nothing to do with what i wrote or what this thread was about. IT was a little immature jab at me. Practice what you preach.

i dont take pride in it.I love making fun of people.I love argueing with morons on here.I dont make posts like you about how people in g spot are pathetic and everyone needs to grow up and blah blah blah.But yet you always seem to argue with me.Which means even though you think your better then everyone your just as bad because you fall right into my traps.I am practice what im preaching.I have no illusions of what I do on this forum.You do.

And calling you on your favorite plater is very relevant to this conversation.Say someone is saying citizen kane is a terrible film and their favorite film is date movie.Of course you bring that up because its relevant because that persons opinion is null and void because hes an idiot.Like for example someones favorite player being ochochinco.That makes his opinion null and void because hes an idiot.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »
jay dont get it twisted if sanchez wasnt 3-0 wit his team he wouldnt be shit
hes only their best player right now cuz hes winnin games but once he goes down or if he were to go down earlier he wouldnt be shit and muffuccaz be talkin shit bout him like they are bout russell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »
But he is 3-0.Everything else isnt relevant.