Poll

What is worst

Having Pink as your sister
5 (19.2%)
Having you girlfriend be Floydness
21 (80.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: What is worst  (Read 578 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
What is worst
« on: October 06, 2009, 12:12:50 AM »
for the record, I don't think having Pink as a sister is bad, just making a point.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: What is worst
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:20 AM »
who the fucc is pink...that singer?...i'd fucc pink yes

AGeesta

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 12:29:37 AM »
i would say having Floyd as a gf. let me dig through my archives and find a good example... BTW this is all legit ask everyone else who read them off niks account

not everything is about YOU im fucking sick of seeing ur gay ass family because I can always count on ur fucking fat ass dad to embarrass me in front of everyone. there are fucking limits dude, ok??? u dont know what he did to me on ur birthday, and then ur gay ass mom thought im an alcoholic just because i brought wine to ur 21st b-day LMFAO.. yala yala, do me a favor and understand me already. I really do have things to do, if u wana see me then u come over k? and i assume u dontr wana go to SF 

that was a message to NIK from Floyd

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 12:32:31 AM »
lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »
i would say having Floyd as a gf. let me dig through my archives and find a good example... BTW this is all legit ask everyone else who read them off niks account

not everything is about YOU im fucking sick of seeing ur gay ass family because I can always count on ur fucking fat ass dad to embarrass me in front of everyone. there are fucking limits dude, ok??? u dont know what he did to me on ur birthday, and then ur gay ass mom thought im an alcoholic just because i brought wine to ur 21st b-day LMFAO.. yala yala, do me a favor and understand me already. I really do have things to do, if u wana see me then u come over k? and i assume u dontr wana go to SF 

hahahahahahaha...priceless....i wonder what the old man did

AGeesta

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 12:35:03 AM »
first off Floyd shouldnt call anyone fat

second of all Shlomo is a G

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 12:37:47 AM »
Pink is my sister who Floyd and NIK use to make fun of 'cause they called her fat. Then we saw Floyd.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 12:42:24 AM »
Pink is my sister who Floyd and NIK use to make fun of 'cause they called her fat. Then we saw Floyd.

Really I could give a fuck about having a fat sister. Isn't it better than having a hot sister who all your friends hit on and talk to you about wanting to fuck her? But the girl who I'm fucking on a daily basis better be an attractive lady.

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »

hahahahahahaha...priceless....i wonder what the old man did
probably ask what his goals are in life.

Shango

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 02:17:23 AM »
stupid question,if floyd is your girlfriend and you didnt like her, just leave her,but you cant choose whos your sister...

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 03:25:36 AM »
i'd rather have a fat sister than a fat girlfriend

i don't like 'em big though. if thats your fetish or whatever, cool
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 03:56:01 AM »

lmao shit thats classic

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 05:59:44 AM »
stupid question,if floyd is your girlfriend and you didnt like her, just leave her,but you cant choose whos your sister...

Love my sister.... but she's a tad big boned. NIK made fun of her 'cause of that... now of course we find out his girl is...

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »
ur sister was an actual fatass....floyd put on pounds after i was already with her for 3 years..she also happened to lose that weight. ur sister is STILL fat and she even claimed to look like JLo at one point. LOL

AGeesta

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 01:06:22 PM »
ur sister was an actual fatass....floyd put on pounds after i was already with her for 3 years..she also happened to lose that weight. ur sister is STILL fat and she even claimed to look like JLo at one point. LOL

Floyd wanted people to believe she was some other girl and begged you to stick up for her fat ass

dont make me bring up the PM archives