Author Topic: And now...J Bananas presents: The premiere webisode of "818 Confessions"  (Read 546 times)

Cali Climate

I'd like to present to the masses, for the first time without censorship, the private chronicles of Elior Jeremy Maimon, aka Now_I_Know, renowned e-thug on dubcc.

The first memoir is a riveting letter from elior's flame, natalie...

It is entitled -

"Anniversary"

5 year anniversery... how do you feel about this? Are you happy? Confused? Sad? Well if you are than that makes the 2 of us... Im feeling very sad once again about our relationship that I fear is coming to a stop sooner or later... Lately when I look into your eyes all I see is confussion and anger.. Once when I looked into your eyes I would find sadness, love, anger, but not confussion (if there was one thing that you used to be sure about it was me and you). You're confused about me... You constantly talk to me about other girls and on a daily basis when I see you, you are ALWAYS angry at me. I understand that this comes from a deep seeded anger from the past but to carry it on your soul AND my soul is fucking nuts. You need to let shit pass and FAST because I dont know how much more I can take of this. Your mom made an interesting point to me last night that I never even considered until last night.. she said how it seems like were just holding on to each other because were emotionally attatched but were waiting for the next best thing. Thats not how I want people to see our relationship Elior, and I feel like shes right in one way or another. Im hanging on by a thread and I dont like it. I dont want you to respond to this letter telling me thats its all my fault and that I need to change badly. Because guess what? I know I need to change, wana know something else? I am changing whether you see it or not. Little by little though, I give myself a full year of recovery from my self destruction and destruction of other things mainly that are all affiliated with me in some way. I am healing my body, mind, and soul. But I can not heal like this, simple as that. In order for me to completely heal myself I need to be around happiness, positive energies, and sureness. I cant be with someone thats not sure if they want to be with me or not. It seems as though when we got back you came back twice as mean, rude, and selfish. This is the way its been going down... Ive honestly opened my eyes and so have you. Im older now and I know exactly what I want and I think you do too.. I want to be around someone that gets me, someone that I dont have to be on my toes with, i dont have to walk on egg shells in order not to disrespect him by moving something around, talking freely, etc. Please understand that I love you but life can not go on like this. I know your angry but I think your going to have to let shit go... Its not good for your soul to hold so much anger and resentment towards me.. You need to seriously check yourself and see where your going with this because I cant stand it anymore.. We have a major problem.. You want to be the DOM and Im not a SUB.. I am neither for I am both. I am a split personality. I am sub and dom, I like both sexes, I like to do girly things, I like to do manly things, I can be fem, I can be a tomboy. I can be gentle and I can be rough. I WILL NEVER BE A COMPLETE "WOMAN" I have figured this out, this is the way I am and I am not going to change this about myself. I will improve as much as I can, be the best I can be, accomplish amazing things, but I will never change from my basic mold that makes me Natalie. This is how I like it to be honest, I love having a combo of both. I will not let you try and change it either, I am pointing it out to save you time and energy. This is ME and if you dont like it there IS someone out there that will.  You see babe, im not trying to threaten you or anything.. Im just telling you whats REALLY going on. I know that you are diserable to many women as well.. so many chicks would love to have a great guy like you. You're amazing, you really are. As amazing as you are though I cant handle you being like this with me.. Its not as if your a crazy drug addict deadbeat wife beater.. lol.. but what you are is constantly unpleasant with me and I try and I try and I try and I try to deal but it seems that you always put me down in one way or another no matter how much I explain to you that i know whats going on with me and I am fully aware that I am in no way perfect but that does not justify the way you conduct yourself with me on a daily basis (a perfect example of this would be me and you breaking up because of u not letting me live with myself because of the fact that Im fat, then we get back together and Im losing weight and now u see flaw # 2,876 and you feel the need to point this out 24/7) .  I am tired of this Elior and I think you are too so we need a resolution. I know sometimes I disrespect u by not always doing what  u want but thats life with me. I make mistakes and I am only human. There will never be a fucking end to it and I cant have you blowing this shit up every time something happens!! ITS INSANE!!! You opened your eyes to other females when we broke up and now you realize that you want a sub girl who will probably call you daddy- its not me and it will never be me. You shouldnt settle for less with the idea that I can become something im not.. To make this "short" I need you to treat me nicer, if you treat me nicer it will make me treat u nicer, make me want to please you 24/7, help me with my change and generally be a happier couple. Only goodness can come out from it, if you cant bend your attitude than im sorry but maybe we should just let this one go... We can still be friends since we kind of have that relationship going on anyways right now..  I can see this dark tunnel will somehow lead me to a light, but I need to know if you will be with me in this dark tunnel and I want to know that you can be happy with me RIGHT NOW, NOT IN 10 MONTHS, RIGHT NOW. Tell me the truth, if you cant suck it up for now then lets just quit while were at it. Its not a big deal, I cant think of a better person to have as my first love, my first REAL sexual encounter, my first everything. I will always charish that. I need to know your thoughts on this and please dont give me a bullshit story about how its all my fault, like I said I know the problem and I also happen to know the solution. You must be nicer to me Elior- YOU MUST. All I ask from you is pure kindness. Dont flip out when I touch your stuff, dont be mean to me in front of people and make me want to escape all the time, be nice to me, treat me nicely with nice words, be pleasant and let go of that nasty anger and gross attitude. You must admit you have a problem, an anger issue. I have issues too, we all have issues that we need to resolve. Tell me how you want to resolve it, this is how it is.. you cant tell me that u will only be nicer to me if..... WHATEVER, you have to come to these very terms I am asking u to come to, once and if u do that u will see a world of change in our relationship- the question is whether u want to submit to this or not.. If your so hung up on being dom and having ur way or the highway than I shall big u good day. Everytime I say something thats in the wrong place it shouldnt be like blasphemy. Deal with it, or dont. I love you. and I want this to be a good anniversery or no anniversery- YOU DECIDE.

AGeesta

Re: And now...J Bananas presents: The premiere webisode of "818 Confessions"
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »
LMAO @

I like both sexes, I like to do girly things, I like to do manly things, I can be fem, I can be a tomboy. I can be gentle and I can be rough. I WILL NEVER BE A COMPLETE "WOMAN" I have figured this out, this is the way I am and I am not going to change this about myself. I will improve as much as I can, be the best I can be, accomplish amazing things, but I will never change from my basic mold that makes me Natalie. This is how I like it to be honest, I love having a combo of both. I will not let you try and change it either, I am pointing it out to save you time and energy. This is ME and if you dont like it there IS someone out there that will.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:41:10 PM »
DAMN!!! now its getting interesting  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »
We have a major problem.. You want to be the DOM and Im not a SUB.. I am neither for I am both.

No......he was pretty much a sub both times I met him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
whats a DOM and a SUB?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »
whats a DOM and a SUB?
dominant and submissive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »
Dont flip out when I touch your stuff, dont be mean to me in front of people and make me want to escape all the time, be nice to me, treat me nicely with nice words, be pleasant and let go of that nasty anger and gross attitude.

What a scumbag. I hope she does find an actual man. Maybe Ali?

herpes

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 03:48:14 PM »
Dont flip out when I touch your stuff, dont be mean to me in front of people and make me want to escape all the time, be nice to me, treat me nicely with nice words, be pleasant and let go of that nasty anger and gross attitude.

I think Natalie and Ali would make a cute couple

universe

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 04:37:11 PM »

I think Natalie and Ali would make a cute couple

ONLY IF HE KEEPS THAT SMIRK ON HIS FACE.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »
wow...who the fuck puts shit like this in their PMs?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 10:25:34 PM »
Natalie Mizrahi was it?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jaydc

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 01:33:01 AM »
classic.

Blasphemy

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 02:21:02 AM »
hahahah "you want to be a dom and i dont want to be a sub"...what the fucc is wrong with these people???...do they wear leather and latex...do they spank each other. what the fucc.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 02:23:05 AM »
^ lol.

wow...who the fuck puts shit like this in their PMs?!