Author Topic: Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history  (Read 421 times)

Elano

Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating.   :D

“If you really wanna know what Fat Joe is after, Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating. I wanna make something that’s gonna make the biggest nonbeliever on the planet Earth say, ‘Oh, my God. What’s up with this dude?’ I’m after the undeniable.”

Joe said every time he puts out an LP, he wants to make sure he is in New York.

“I gotta be in New York for that,” he said. “If you’re anywhere else, you’re crazy. This is my biggest market, this is my home. I gotta celebrate with my people here at the end of the day.”

Joe is looking forward to all his fans — and definitely the ones in his hometown — to embrace J.O.S.E. 2 like they have with some of his hometown peers’ work.

“Fabolous’ album was crazy. Jay-Z’s album was crazy. Even Maino dropped, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes — it made me feel great,” he said. “I’m glad people finally dropping hot albums. That’s the best part about it: Everybody is consistent with their work. I’m really proud f my work. I’m really, really proud of my album. I can’t wait for a fan who hasn’t heard it.”

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/443847/fat-joe-has-high-hopes-for-his-next-album.jhtml

Lunatic

Re: Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »
no mention to Raekwon or Ghostface lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jome

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »
More like the ultimate abysmal biggest piece of shit CD to get released this side of 2000.
I skimmed through the album, and only needed to hear 3-10 seconds of each song to come to the above conclusion.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »
wowo TRYING is the key word there Joey keep trying bud

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 04:02:19 PM »
no mention to Raekwon or Ghostface lol

for real, both were better than ANY of those that he named

Matty

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »
a bit too busy getting excited about other releases to worry about his own album turning out a pile of crap?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »
so Fat Joe is putting together a "Big Pun, Big L, 2pac and Biggie" collabo CD?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 08:15:19 PM »
I have a better chance of surviving a close-range shot gun wound to the neck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating.   :D

“If you really wanna know what Fat Joe is after, Fat Joe is trying to make the ultimate best record in hip-hop history that will stop Earth from rotating. I wanna make something that’s gonna make the biggest nonbeliever on the planet Earth say, ‘Oh, my God. What’s up with this dude?’ I’m after the undeniable.”

“I gotta be in New York for that,” he said. “If you’re anywhere else, you’re crazy. This is my biggest market, this is my home. I gotta celebrate with my people here at the end of the day.”

Joe is looking forward to all his fans — and definitely the ones in his hometown — to embrace J.O.S.E. 2 like they have with some of his hometown peers’ work.

“Fabolous’ album was crazy. Jay-Z’s album was crazy. Even Maino dropped, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes — it made me feel great,” he said. “I’m glad people finally dropping hot albums. That’s the best part about it: Everybody is consistent with their work. I’m really proud f my work. I’m really, really proud of my album. I can’t wait for a fan who hasn’t heard it.”

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/443847/fat-joe-has-high-hopes-for-his-next-album.jhtml

Name me the last NY sounding album he has dropped.

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »
Shadys Encore will probably be better then this shit..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 10:43:08 PM »
So does he want to make the best record or does he think his new one is? Seriously this fat fuck is an idiot. New York my ass you Miami wannabe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »

other than being part of D.I.T.C. which i will give fat joe props for....nothing.  he's wack as a solo artist

sounds GREAT with Big L or Big Pun though lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

other than being part of D.I.T.C. which i will give fat joe props for....nothing.  he's wack as a solo artist

So basically he is like WC, only good with Ice cube or Mack 10 lol. Eh, either way at least WC can make a west coast album, that lard fit tit fuck can't make music worth a damn alone.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 11:38:58 PM »

This album has to be one of the worst part 1, part 2 albums in hip hop history. J.O.S.E. sounds LIGHT YEARS better than this.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »
I have a better chance of surviving a close-range shot gun wound to the neck.

PMSL

He was actually on the radio thanking 50 cent for that stunt he pulled because and i quote "nobody was thinking about me before, thanks for the promotion"!!!! :o
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame