Author Topic: UCLA students watched in horror as male classmate slashed the throat of a female  (Read 494 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
pussies, they wouldnt last 2 seconds locked up LOL

AGeesta

he was mexican

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Sikotic™

UCLA Student Recovering After Stabbing Attack
WESTWOOD, Calif. (CBS) ― A UCLA student was recovering Friday morning after being stabbed in the neck during class.

Damon Thompson, 20, who allegedly attacked the girl, was arrested and is being held on $1 million bail.

The incident, which took place inside a science lab at William Young Hall shortly after 12 p.m. Thursday, reportedly happened after an in-class argument.

The victim was saved by a teacher's assistant who immediately applied pressure to the wound.

The two classmates did not know one another, according to the LAPD.

No further details were released.

God damn it, Michiel de Ruyter and K Dub may be right.

He's not asian for sure. Damon could be the name of a black guy but I am probably the blackest guy I've seen in that building, which isn't saying much lol...........and black people stopped slashing throats after OJ got shit for it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I got a class in that same building lol.

It's gonna be a pain in the ass when I gotta go there tomorrow. Police and security are gonna be all over the place.
And you know they are going to search you a little more extensively then most the other students. :whistle:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Yea id say hes prolly white. Us white people are all fucking closet psychos. Just ticking time bombs waiting to go on a killing spree.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
.and black people stopped slashing throats after OJ got shit for it.
lmao, dunno exactly why i think this is THAT funny but ill see y'all in hell

thisoneguy360

Definitely white.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Definitely white.
ordinarily i would agree. however, crazy white folks usually yell/write some stupid shit before doin homicidal shit. im gonna have to say that this dude has to be of middle eastern origin

Sikotic™

Definitely white.
ordinarily i would agree. however, crazy white folks usually yell/write some stupid shit before doin homicidal shit. im gonna have to say that this dude has to be of middle eastern origin
He did send out some weird text messages before he did it, but I can't find the details online.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

Yea id say hes prolly white. Us white people are all fucking closet psychos. Just ticking time bombs waiting to go on a killing spree.

speak for yourself.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Yea you are probably right, yeah, you are right. I'm just not your average mother fucker.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
who woulda thought?  the crazy fucker was white! 

didnt even get the job done.  :grumpy:

next time, use a quality knife, not that piece of shit homeshopping network "army" knives. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha the gov't is goin crazy right now..what can we do....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

LOL We're all wrong.

It was some dude form Belize. The guy looks black, but technically he's Central American........we all lose.

THA SAUCE HOUSE