Author Topic: Tony Yayo’s Goon Killed In The Bronx  (Read 656 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Tony Yayo’s Goon Killed In The Bronx
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 09:01:21 AM »
thats crazy
Bullets aint got no names

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »
i will NEVER understand why people who blow up are still involved with that type of life style.

rapping about it is one thing...still living it when you have $2MM in annual income is retarded. 

Yeah it is stupid. But other fans have the mentatlity that "he rich and doesn't fuck with the hood anymore, kids soft, he a snitch, he aint no gangster he a pussy"

You just can't win in hip hop lol

No doubt.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 05:30:15 PM »
LOL @ the tough guys in this thread

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »
i will NEVER understand why people who blow up are still involved with that type of life style.

rapping about it is one thing...still living it when you have $2MM in annual income is retarded. 

Yeah it is stupid. But other fans have the mentatlity that "he rich and doesn't fuck with the hood anymore, kids soft, he a snitch, he aint no gangster he a pussy"

You just can't win in hip hop lol

How does pulling a gun on and hitting a 14 year old kid prove any of that? If anything it makes his reputation even worse.

I wasn't refering to this incident, just the mentality of different rap fans in general. This shit is just fail all round

The one thing I like about rappers like Kanye West and Lil Wayne is that they don't have to put on an act about being some kind of hood nigga (well I guess lil wayne tries to be a blood but no one takes him seriously). The bottom line is these guys don't act hood so no one ever calls them out. Other rappers need to follow their example. Rick Ross was exposed in the worst way possible and it barely affected his record sales. Maybe the shit was relevant in the 90s but I don't think these kids care anymore about the characters rappers portray.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »
lol @ at the reporter callijn them pussies
where ?

Elano

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 01:08:04 AM »
lol @ at the reporter callijn them pussies