Author Topic: Tony Yayo’s Goon Killed In The Bronx  (Read 657 times)

Priest

• 'G'
Tony Yayo’s Goon Killed In The Bronx
« on: October 09, 2009, 07:30:35 PM »
By The Urban Daily October 9, 2009

From True Crime Report

The NYPD is investigating the murder of 32-year-old Lowell Fletcher — aka Lodi Mack — to see if it was a retaliation hit in a New York rap rivalry. The Bronx man was gunned down only two weeks after being released from prison. Police believe the slaying may be related to a 2007 assault case, when the reputed Bloods lieutenant took the fall for rapper Tony Yayo, a member of 50-Cent’s G-Unit.

In that incident, police say Fletcher and Yayo encountered the 14-year-old son of rival music producer Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond of Czar Entertainment, who was wearing a T-shirt from his father’s company. And since these guys are huge pussies, Fletcher pulled a gun on the kid, while Yayo backhanded him across the face.

But after Yayo was arrested, Fletcher claimed he hit the kid, and ended up doing two years for assault and a drug charge. He was ambushed by gunmen two weeks after making parole in a desolate New York neighborhood…

Police aren’t sure who killed Fletcher or why. A punk who pulls a gun on a 14-year-old kid for wearing the wrong shirt is bound to have a lot of enemies.

“He pled guilty for another guy, for Yayo,” a unnamed cop told the New York Daily News. “And the kid’s father is a pretty big guy in the music industry. So the case might be connected to him, or to 50 Cent and his boys, to get the heat off of them.”

Mack had previously been arrested in a blood gang sweep.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tony Yayo’s Goon Killed In The Bronx
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »
lol @ at the reporter callijn them pussies
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 07:50:53 PM »
i will NEVER understand why people who blow up are still involved with that type of life style.

rapping about it is one thing...still living it when you have $2MM in annual income is retarded. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

BIGWORM

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »
Live by the gun die by the gun.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 09:26:09 PM »
i will NEVER understand why people who blow up are still involved with that type of life style.

rapping about it is one thing...still living it when you have $2MM in annual income is retarded. 

Yeah it is stupid. But other fans have the mentatlity that "he rich and doesn't fuck with the hood anymore, kids soft, he a snitch, he aint no gangster he a pussy"

You just can't win in hip hop lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 09:44:50 PM »
kill or be killed
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
Seems like a crappy reporter. Either report the news or do an opinion column. Don't mix them up like that.

AGeesta

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 01:48:37 AM »
its probably fake

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 02:33:19 AM »

Yeah it is stupid. But other fans have the mentatlity that "he rich and doesn't fuck with the hood anymore, kids soft, he a snitch, he aint no gangster he a pussy"

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 02:37:17 AM »
This guy pulled a gun on a 14 year-old, who gives a shit if he's dead??

Young Old Head

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »
some cops SHOOT 14 year olds n still living... so yeah, someone who PULLS a gun deserves gettin killed  ::)

Cash Money Blood Gang

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »

How does pulling a gun on and hitting a 14 year old kid prove any of that? If anything it makes his reputation even worse.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 04:19:53 PM »

How does pulling a gun on and hitting a 14 year old kid prove any of that? If anything it makes his reputation even worse.

I wasn't refering to this incident, just the mentality of different rap fans in general. This shit is just fail all round

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »

I wasn't refering to this incident, just the mentality of different rap fans in general. This shit is just fail all round

You're not wrong there, even DUBCC members can be pretty unforgiving.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 07:18:18 PM »
some cops SHOOT 14 year olds n still living... so yeah, someone who PULLS a gun deserves gettin killed  ::)

Fuck them too, this dude had it coming for pulling it out on the wrong kid.