Author Topic: why do the Angels...  (Read 1069 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: why do the Angels...
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »
LMAO

i always laugh when i see an angel fan refer to their team as an LA team.  HAHAHAHA

they try so hard to be like big brother.  :bandit:

I always laugh at dodger fans who think the Dodgers were the first team here - the Angels Are TRUELY L.A.'s TEAM - You even have The Angels To Thank For The Interlocking L.A. Logo - They Bought That Logo off the Old Angels Owner when the Dodgers moved here from brooklyn! - Angels were actually birthed here in L.A. - Not Transplanted like all the other Cali Baseball teams - Angels were the first team to throw a No-Hitter In L.A. (At Chavez Ravine) and has a longer history in L.A. Than the Dodgers - The Angels Did not need to kick out and lie to a bunch of hispanic residents to build their stadium either

Read the History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Los_Angeles_Angels_of_Anaheim or Go to the Farmers Market Near The Grove - Learn about L.A.'s Baseball Past -

the pcl los angels angels then moved to washington.  they stayed in the pcl and later became a AAA affiliate for i forget which team.  i think theyre now known as the stingers or bees or some shit like that.  

the mlb angels took their name from that team.  and yes, when they were first in the mlb they were the "Los Angeles Angels".  when their stadium was completed, in anahiem, they changed their name to "California Angels".  anyone want to guess why they would change their name?  because they moved out of LA.  

after that yall gone through several name changes, color changes, jersey changes, and yall even added a monkey as a mascot.

and yes, we took the basis for our logo of theirs, and you took their name.  LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 05:51:56 AM »
LMAO

i always laugh when i see an angel fan refer to their team as an LA team.  HAHAHAHA

I always laugh at dodger fans who think the Dodgers were the first team here - the Angels Are TRUELY L.A.'s TEAM - You even have The Angels To Thank For The Interlocking L.A. Logo - They Bought That Logo off the Old Angels Owner when the Dodgers moved here from brooklyn! - Angels were actually birthed here in L.A. - Not Transplanted like all the other Cali Baseball teams - Angels were the first team to throw a No-Hitter In L.A. (At Chavez Ravine) and has a longer history in L.A. Than the Dodgers - The Angels Did not need to kick out and lie to a bunch of hispanic residents to build their stadium either

Read the History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Los_Angeles_Angels_of_Anaheim or Go to the Farmers Market Near The Grove - Learn about L.A.'s Baseball Past -

the pcl los angels angels then moved to washington.  they stayed in the pcl and later became a AAA affiliate for i forget which team.  i think theyre now known as the stingers or bees or some shit like that.  

the mlb angels took their name from that team.  and yes, when they were first in the mlb they were the "Los Angeles Angels".  when their stadium was completed, in anahiem, they changed their name to "California Angels".  anyone want to guess why they would change their name?  because they moved out of LA.  

after that yall gone through several name changes, color changes, jersey changes, and yall even added a monkey as a mascot.

and yes, we took the basis for our logo of theirs, and you took their name.  LOL

The Angels are the Angels because Los Angeles means The Angels in Spanish. So it makes sense they go back to being the Los Angeles Angels. The Rams played in the OC and called themselves LA too. It's no biggie. The only thing that sucks is that the city of Anaheim sued the Angels to keep Anaheim in the name, so you have the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. They just went back to their roots.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
LMAO

Again, they are the only TRUE L.A. TEAM -Not transplanted and moved from another city.

sprite

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »
L.A. is some wierd ass city, Cause it contains so many smaller ones and form 1 huge area, yet people keep claiming the smaller cities lol.

it's a matter of living in "Los Angeles County"

when you hear people claim 'cities' in L.A. it's because it's all LA County

the argument is that Anaheim is Orange County, not LA County

so therefore it's an embarrassing outcome

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
L.A. is some wierd ass city, Cause it contains so many smaller ones and form 1 huge area, yet people keep claiming the smaller cities lol.

+1

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

yup. everyone in baseball realizes this except angel fans. 

LMAO

i always laugh when i see an angel fan refer to their team as an LA team.  HAHAHAHA

they try so hard to be like big brother.  :bandit:

the pcl los angels angels then moved to washington.  they stayed in the pcl and later became a AAA affiliate for i forget which team.  i think theyre now known as the stingers or bees or some shit like that. 

the mlb angels took their name from that team.  and yes, when they were first in the mlb they were the "Los Angeles Angels".  when their stadium was completed, in anahiem, they changed their name to "California Angels".  anyone want to guess why they would change their name?  because they moved out of LA. 

Again, they are the only TRUE L.A. TEAM -Not transplanted and moved from another city.

fact or fiction: the Dodgers were the first MLB team in L.A.?  FACT
fact of fiction: the american league angels took their name from the pcl angels? FACT
fact or fiction: the los angeles Dodgers took their logo from the pcl angels? FACT
fact or fiction: when you think of baseball in LA you think of the Dodgers? FACT

Dodgers> all other california teams.  :bandit:

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »

yup. everyone in baseball realizes this except angel fans. 

LMAO

i always laugh when i see an angel fan refer to their team as an LA team.  HAHAHAHA

the pcl los angels angels then moved to washington.  they stayed in the pcl and later became a AAA affiliate for i forget which team.  i think theyre now known as the stingers or bees or some shit like that. 

the mlb angels took their name from that team.  and yes, when they were first in the mlb they were the "Los Angeles Angels".  when their stadium was completed, in anahiem, they changed their name to "California Angels".  anyone want to guess why they would change their name?  because they moved out of LA. 

fact or fiction: the Dodgers were the first MLB team in L.A.?  FACT
fact of fiction: the american league angels took their name from the pcl angels? FACT
fact or fiction: the los angeles Dodgers took their logo from the pcl angels? FACT
fact or fiction: when you think of baseball in LA you think of the Dodgers? FACT

Dodgers> all other california teams.  :bandit:

FACT: The Angels actually played their first season in the same field as the original LA Angels.
FACT: LA's nickname is the City of Angels
FACT: The Los Angeles Angels never moved from Brooklyn to LA
FACT: The Angels never left a neighborhood homeless to build their stadium
FACT: Neither Gene Autry nor Arte Moreno are called Devil by an entire area for 2 generations, many in Brooklyn called Walter O'Malley the Devil for taking away their Dodgers.
FACT: They were the Los Angeles Angels first, and the Rams played in the same stadium and were called LA as well and no one complained.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »
I remember in the early 90's, when the Angels went to their CA hats, which I wore almost every day, they gave out special LA Angels hats. Well some one gave one to my aunt, which she gave to me, and I remember my favorite hat as a kid was the first ever Angel's hat.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 02:19:32 AM »
LMAO

the inferiority complex is just dripping from angel fans.  lmao i love it. 

:bandit: 

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 07:21:15 AM »
^^says the guy who doesn't discuss baseball, just complains about a teams name... :loco:

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 02:50:00 AM »
LMAO

No angel fan or anybody from the o.c. even refers to the angels as L.A.  and they shouldn't.  Everyone still calls the angels anaheim.  Kinda like when the raiders in L.A. chiefs fans in kansas city still called them oakland.