Author Topic: why do the Angels...  (Read 1070 times)

sprite

why do the Angels...
« on: October 11, 2009, 01:39:05 PM »
use the gayest shade of red for their uniforms?

in day games they look pink, like an all-homo squad game being played

the Cards and Reds and other teams don't have that problem... what's the deal?

OG Hack Wilson

Re: why do the Angels...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »
who cares?  they just WHOOPED those pussy red sox
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 03:51:39 PM »

First off, it's a solid red, so I have no idea what your talking about. Second, let the Dodgers win a World Series first and then talk. Until then, since 1989, the only team in LA with a World Series is the Angels.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »
Until then, since 1989, the only team in LA Orange County with a World Series is the Angels.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »

First off, it's a solid red, so I have no idea what your talking about. Second, let the Dodgers win a World Series first and then talk. Until then, since 1989, the only team in LA with a World Series is the Angels.

since they play in LA, rite? lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 03:57:57 PM »

let the Dodgers win a World Series first and then talk

What the hell does that have to do with the color of a jersey? The world did not start in 1989, so your point is invalid anyway. 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »
LMAO

i always laugh when i see an angel fan refer to their team as an LA team.  HAHAHAHA

they try so hard to be like big brother.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 08:53:11 PM »
LMAO

i always laugh when i see an angel fan refer to their team as an LA team.  HAHAHAHA

Honestly it even says it on the site, but Really L.A. is some wierd ass city, Cause it contains so many smaller ones and form 1 huge area, yet people keep claiming the smaller cities lol. I'm not surprised people get confused on which is which, who is from were lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 05:53:32 AM »
When the Rams played in "LA" they played in Orange County. People just want to be mad because the only relevant team in the last 10 years from the Southland is the Angels. The Dodgers haven't done shit be get a player that tested positive for pills that help get you pregnant.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 07:33:18 AM »
LMAO

I always laugh at dodger fans who think the Dodgers were the first team here - the Angels Are TRUELY L.A.'s TEAM - You even have The Angels To Thank For The Interlocking L.A. Logo - They Bought That Logo off the Old Angels Owner when the Dodgers moved here from brooklyn! - Angels were actually birthed here in L.A. - Not Transplanted like all the other Cali Baseball teams - Angels were the first team to throw a No-Hitter In L.A. (At Chavez Ravine) and has a longer history in L.A. Than the Dodgers - The Angels Did not need to kick out and lie to a bunch of hispanic residents to build their stadium either

Read the History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Los_Angeles_Angels_of_Anaheim or Go to the Farmers Market Near The Grove - Learn about L.A.'s Baseball Past -

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »
the Dodgers were my team, along with the Giants. ;)

the whole state of California is just a younger sister to New York. :laugh:

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »
I grew up with the Angels as my American League team....goin to games when they were the "California Angels" and the Dodgers as my national league team. but over the years I've grown to love the Dodgers more....they are my team.  I just think it's silly to call themselves LA when they aren't in LA...I mean if u have to add "of anaheim" at the end of it then it's pretty ridiculous.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »
I grew up with the Angels as my American League team....goin to games when they were the "California Angels" and the Dodgers as my national league team. but over the years I've grown to love the Dodgers more....they are my team.  I just think it's silly to call themselves LA when they aren't in LA...I mean if u have to add "of anaheim" at the end of it then it's pretty ridiculous.

legally, they have to add Anaheim because the contract Disney signed when they owed the team. But new owner Arturo Moreno basically said, fuck it, I'm taking over LA, and put up signs every where calling LA the City of Angels.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

legally, they have to add Anaheim because the contract Disney signed when they owed the team. But new owner Arturo Moreno basically said, fuck it, I'm taking over LA, and put up signs every where calling LA the City of Angels.

well either way...I'd have to say Arte Moreno is a genius.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 09:54:25 PM »

well either way...I'd have to say Arte Moreno is a genius.

Dude is the only Latino to own a major sports team, his a billionaire on his own accord, after being a Vietnam Vet, going to college getting his marketing degree, starting his own marketing company then selling it for billions. Dude is a great business man and now has his dream of owning a baseball team. I give him much respect and I'm glad he bought the team that I've been rooting for since I was 9 and the Angels drafted Jim Abbott.