Author Topic: R.E.D. Album info  (Read 741 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
R.E.D. Album info
« on: October 12, 2009, 10:03:44 AM »
Might be an useless topic but atleast I'm not trying to create e-beef....

Game just posted this on his twitter:
R.E.D. album soon, wrappin this mothaf#$%@ up in 30 days ! Jimmy Iovine told me to tell ya when this sh!t drop, Merry X-Mas ! BWS/Aftermath

http://twitter.com/ihategame/status/4812428362

I wonder if he's really back with Aftermath... ???

(and it's probably gonna be released in winter/spring 2010 anyways)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: R.E.D. Album info
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »
game is such a stan. he took a picture with Dre now that makes him think he signed again. lol what a clown.
Mind you,. Snoop called him to the lab, not Dre. what a guy.

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »
Is he back on Aftermath? That would be fuckin dope. But as I think of it right now he might had never broken his contract with them considering the fact that 50 was saying that he was cakin off Game.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 10:17:24 AM »
game is such a stan. he took a picture with Dre now that makes him think he signed again. lol what a clown.

Dre was the one who wanted to take the picture though.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 10:32:11 AM »

Exactly, and Dre wants to work with The Game again.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »
I dunno if he's on Aftermath, but he's now more affiliated with them now that he's been transferred back to Interscope from Geffen
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 10:48:35 AM »
I doubt he's on Aftermath, he's just saying it for hype, besides in a way it's good that he isn't cos otherwise there's no way the R.E.D album would be coming out anytime soon

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 10:56:01 AM »
I hope he's back on Aftermath that would be dope because say what you wanna say about The Game but he does make dope music.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 11:26:13 AM »
I hope he's back on Aftermath that would be dope because say what you wanna say about The Game but he does make dope music.
His shit gets boring really fast, especially more recently.  L.A.X. got played in my car for a week, then got tossed aside.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »
wow.. now im just waitin on 50 Cent & The Game collabo on detox.. cant think of better promo

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 11:51:29 AM »

True
but Game reaction since is like he's arrived Heaven to where he shouting Aftermath like he sign. SMh

If anyone think Dre will suddenly slide back on the Math to conflict with nothing but people who has problem with him yall crazy. Current Math artist stil has issue with Game. That was Dre's main reason for not working with Game then.
He only working with him now cause 1. Dre promised to work with all artist he's worked with before for Detox, 2. 50 is leaving so it's not much of a conflict between the 2, but there are other.s

The Predator

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »
Jimmy must of told Dre to flog some beats to Game for the Red album, there's a recession going on.

MediumL

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 01:59:33 PM »
Tbh at the end of the day Jimmy is in charge. And if he needs The Game to at least go gold then he'll demand Dre drop him some beats if that will help sales.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 02:24:03 PM »

True
but Game reaction since is like he's arrived Heaven to where he shouting Aftermath like he sign. SMh

If anyone think Dre will suddenly slide back on the Math to conflict with nothing but people who has problem with him yall crazy. Current Math artist stil has issue with Game. That was Dre's main reason for not working with Game then.
He only working with him now cause 1. Dre promised to work with all artist he's worked with before for Detox, 2. 50 is leaving so it's not much of a conflict between the 2, but there are other.s

what makke u say that he acts like hes in heaven? smh at your dumb ass...sayin that he's workin wit hDre? sayin BWS/Aftermath? do u know his status?? no

plus Dre TALKED to Game on the pone according to Snoop

u sound mad as hell..and this aint the 1st time ive seen that whenever its something about Game..the thread says "RED INFO" so if u aint interested just skip it...

mufuckas talkin about "ohh he fell off" or whatever...the thread says "RED INFO" so why are u in the thread?

just sayin

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »
Damn thats dope news if hes back with the Math. Dre and Game are a classic combo