Author Topic: Finally the Dre Interview  (Read 730 times)

Wizard Whitebeard

• 'G'
Re:Finally the Dre Interview
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2002, 10:29:28 AM »
Dre's manager's name is actually Kirdis Tucker, not Kerrideth Pecker (check the Up In Smoke DVD, she's on there giving an interview).  You should make sure you get her name right if you're going to interview her and use her as a means to get to Dre.  She is pretty cool, I've spoken with her before, but you're right, you do have to get to the point or she will not listen to you for long.  Revise your questions and have someone proof read them.  If you have all kinds of spelling and punctuation errors that is just as bad as asking dumb questions.

Anyway, I want you to ask Dre what kind of equipment he would recommend for an up-and-coming producer and what he will do if this Aftermath/Murder Inc./Death Row thing escalates.  I know Dre's policy on the Suge beef but if Ja Rule is getting involved and making it a public feud (as it seems he is), is Dre going to make Eminem bite his tongue?  Also, ask him if he could release a limited edition promo cd of all the best leftovers for his true fans.  Either that or just leak them onto the net; most of them are already there but the quality sucks.  My proposed tracklisting is below (fuck you guys, I'll never give up on this):

The Ho Hopper - Dr. Dre feat. Snoop
Rat-a-tat-tat (Original Version) - Dr. Dre
Doggystyle - Snoop feat. George Clinton
The Next Episode (Original Version) - Snoop
California Love (Original Version) - Dr. Dre feat. Ice Cube
Blunt Time (Original Version) - Dr. Dre feat. 2Pac
Everyday Thing - Dr. Dre feat. Nas, Nature & Drauma
In Da Mornin' - Dr. Dre feat. Nature
Zoom (Original Version) - Dr. Dre feat. Snoop
What's the Difference (Original) - Dr. Dre feat. Hittman & Em
The Throne Is Mine - Dr. Dre feat. Royce da 5'9"
Stay In Yo' Place - Dr. Dre feat. Royce da 5'9"
Xxplosive (Original Version) - Dr. Dre feat. Royce da 5'9''
Doggz For Life - Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, & RBX
Fuck You Too - Dr. Dre feat. Truth Hurts
Last Dayz (At Your Service) - Hittman
Do It - Sticky Fingaz
Fuck Bin Laden - Dr. Dre

-The Unreleased tracks he did with Busta Rhymes during the Genesis Sessions
-Any instrumentals that have never been released on any format.
-I also think he needs to buy the rights to The C.I.A. EP and reissue it on CD.

That is all.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2002, 10:36:44 AM by Gabe »
"Doc rock a wife beater with me beatin' my wife's ass ironed on." - Redman

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2002, 05:24:35 PM »
This unrealesed track thing sounds like a good idea...
and in regards to the NWA/Doc question, i read the interview (theformula.com) and i don't remember the doc nor dre saying that it (NWA reunion) wasn't gonna happen...that's why i asked the question... because i read that interview and wondered why dre won't put DOC on.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2002, 09:38:37 AM »
Those questions you posted were mostly shit, man! Come on! Get yo shit together if u gonna interview Dre! Don't ask none of that where-you-grew-up what-high-school-did-you-go-to bullshit. (It was said in some MTV documentary about Dre that he only went to high school for a few days, then decided it's not the place for him 'n dropped out.) Ask about recent events, 'bout Rakim's, Cube's & 50 Cent's albums and what else is cracka-lackin' in the Aftermath camp. Ask about Detox, what's crackin' with Warren G & rest of the homies, what kinds of projects he's got goin' on on the east coast (e.g. with Busta (if any)), what's crackin' on tha west coast and what he's gonna do to make this shit we call hip-hop better now that it's not the way it used to be.

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2002, 10:43:54 AM »
this some funny shit lmao
first off eryone knows where dre grew up and shit
and there wasnt no gangsta rap before he got in the game
so how the fuck could he lsten to gangsta rap before aftermath you a dumb fuck  dre was in deathrow and ruthless before he was aftermath and why would dre
work with worthless back pack rappers i bet he could care less bout those sucka's

Ask some heat questions shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2002, 12:04:19 PM »

Yo... he's workin with Self Scientific?  Rakim?  Dre will be a Muslim in no time.  LOL

Yea, and Eminem will become gay cuz he worked with Elton John...Don't get your hopes up homie...

YoungAssasin

• Lil Geezy
  • I aint no wanksta..
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2002, 02:31:18 PM »
word @ trizz and others.....loose that where did u grew up (COMPTON) and highschool shiit.. try to ask question that people are really interested in :)

and gabe .. yea those tracks in cd quality would be offff the hoook.. i think somebody should ask something about that (if he would be able to release them etc.)