Author Topic: Two men shot at North Hollywood synagogue  (Read 350 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Two men shot at North Hollywood synagogue
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »
oh shit, R.I.P. NIK.
he didnt die, he just got his dick blasted off

sik must have a really really good shot lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 03:20:17 PM »
I was watchin' this fine ass dude on Judge Joe Brown when they interrupted the show with this bull shit. Two people shot in the leg wooooooooow and u have a shitty ass description of the shooter, too. The news ppl need to be shot!

Judge Joe Brown is a strait up pervert lol. I like when that muthafucka got two (or a group) of young Black females on the show.  He get that old man pimpin look on his face...leanin back in his chair rubbin his hands together....lol  And I know he dont think he's foolin nobody when he had gray hair on the sides of his head one season...and jet black hair the next lol  Talkin about..."so when you and yo....girrrrrllllllfriend were wrastlin around over some no good mannnnnn.....what were yallllllll wearrrrin!?"  Like that shit is relevant lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »
lol everytime they have no idea who did something...its a "Black male, early 20's, wearing a hoodie". 

I like this one too...."No one has yet to be arrested. Suspect is a Mexican man, early 20's, shaved head, sunglasses, wife beater, socks pulled up to his knees, black Nike Cortez....anyone with information is urged to call..." lol  Like they didnt just describe 1/4 of the fuckin city.

lol basically, im sure their younger than 20, cuz them ese look like their 30 by the time they reach 17

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Overfiend

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »
Sikotic twisted that kid

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
I was watchin' this fine ass dude on Judge Joe Brown when they interrupted the show with this bull shit. Two people shot in the leg wooooooooow and u have a shitty ass description of the shooter, too. The news ppl need to be shot!

god forbid they interrupt the intriguing and cutting edge joe brown.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 05:11:20 PM »
and NIK's name is still relevant lol

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »

Judge Joe Brown is a strait up pervert lol. I like when that muthafucka got two (or a group) of young Black females on the show.  He get that old man pimpin look on his face...leanin back in his chair rubbin his hands together....lol  And I know he dont think he's foolin nobody when he had gray hair on the sides of his head one season...and jet black hair the next lol  Talkin about..."so when you and yo....girrrrrllllllfriend were wrastlin around over some no good mannnnnn.....what were yallllllll wearrrrin!?"  Like that shit is relevant lol

LMAO - the Joe Brown Voice - I can hear it thru type!!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 03:50:18 PM »
i was just thinking sik did that shit lol then found the thread

LMAO - the Joe Brown Voice - I can hear it thru type!!
real talk lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »
oh shit, R.I.P. NIK.
he didnt die, he just got his dick blasted off

what dick?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 10:15:54 PM »

lol I could hear him sayin that shit too
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 09:45:26 AM »
joe brown is boring as hell, north hollywood my old hood canoga park van nuys
Bullets aint got no names