10 (18.9%)
It's On ft Lady of Rage
0 (0%)
G's Up Hoes Down
16 (30.2%)
Next Episode ft Dr. Dre
27 (50.9%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: if Doggystyle coulda had one of the 4 unreleased cuts put on it, what u want?  (Read 697 times)

OG Hack Wilson

I have the first print of Doggystyle with Gz Up Hoez Down on it.
PM me if you want to buy it.

Bro, hook that shit up in CDQ please!

BTFL!

lol

you can aquire "Gs up hoes down" in 2005 CDQ if you buy the "15 years on death row" compilation which comes with a bonus DVD of 20+ videos.  it's well worth your 15 bucks.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Lol at the latecomers always bitching about gz up
you bring nothing good to these forums, why are you even here?
fag

no man, seriously.  why are you here when all you do is hate on everybody???

you don't ever talk aobut westcoast rap from what I see and every time i notice your posts   (the nasty signature sticks out) i notice it's just hate.

i'm just being observational but that's how it appears
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BTFL!

lol

you can aquire "Gs up hoes down" in 2005 CDQ if you buy the "15 years on death row" compilation which comes with a bonus DVD of 20+ videos.  it's well worth your 15 bucks.

Fo'real, might have to check that out, props bro

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BTFL!

Bitch shut the fuck up

OG Hack Wilson

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
G's Up Hoes Down

OG Hack Wilson

i think all 4 songs woulda been classics

Its' On needs to be put out on the Rage project that Wideawkae is releasing!!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
I would of loved Gz up hoes down to be on it

fo sho

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
Next Episode first, but any of the named songs would`ve fit nicely

Gz Up Hoes Down was on the german cd release. i have this and the us version plus the dual disc in my collection.

Okka

It's either "The Next Episode" or "G'z Up, Hoes Down".

dnjp4life

I went with Gz Up, but any of these would have been nice to be honest.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I would of loved Gz up hoes down to be on it
or fallin asleep on death row.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KURUPTION-81

Gz Up Hoes down was on the first 10,000 copies I think then it got yanked or something cuz of Delores Tucker....i dunno if that's true but that was a good song.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, i'd like to know. I definitely don't have a version with it on it.

I have a version with it on, it also lists next episode on the tracklisting which isnt on it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Blasphemy

Well I was't old enough 2 buy a original pressing with Gz up (I honestly would like 2 get one) how ever I did get it in CDQ from a DJ (he posted it, he was kind enough 2 give it 2 me without his tags) and readded it 2 my album. So really it would be 3 chooses.

Honestly Next Episode would be the best fit, Doggystyle while a amazing track, would be sorely outta place (possibly only good for a intro) but considering the Next Episode was PLanned (Were as Doggystyle was a left over) I'd take Next Episode, cause its fitting with the artist original intent/integrity. Never heard of "Its on" anyone wanna pm me a link? lol

JulesWinfield

• Lil Geezy
Gz Up Hoes down was on the first 10,000 copies I think then it got yanked or something cuz of Delores Tucker....i dunno if that's true but that was a good song.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, i'd like to know. I definitely don't have a version with it on it.

I have a version with it on, it also lists next episode on the tracklisting which isnt on it.

Yeah I remember when I got it on release day I was confused because of the tracklisting on the case.  I didn't realize until I met my wife 7 years later that G'z Up was taken off the disc almost immediately.  I still have it along with my wife's G'z Up-less copy.