Author Topic: Chamillionaire Speaks On Michael Jordan Shutting Him Down For A Picture  (Read 744 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Chamillionaire Speaks On Michael Jordan Shutting Him Down For A Picture
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »
that is the craziest shit i've ever heard.

MJ is heading downhill, first the HOF speech & now this; not a good look.

but my mans Cham is down with most of the NBA. ;D 8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »
He is notorious for shit like that in Vegas too. Not tipping waiters, yelling at valet attendants, etc. Scottie Pippen also.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »
He is notorious for shit like that in Vegas too. Not tipping waiters, yelling at valet attendants, etc. Scottie Pippen also.

overpriced sneakers & t-shirts too! >:( :P

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 09:22:15 PM »
MJ the player= great
MJ the guy=asshole

nothing new.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 06:01:00 AM »
damn, what can money do to people, thinks hes some kind of a god just cuz he has so much cash, damn MJ as a person is a retard thats for sure. Chamillionaire is a fuckin gentleman. Eat a dicc mj.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »
MJ was always an amazing player and an amazing asshole just like Barry Bonds, the only difference is the media and others always failed to take notice of all the shit MJ did like this

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »
MJ was always an amazing player and an amazing asshole just like Barry Bonds, the only difference is the media and others always failed to take notice of all the shit MJ did like this

if Barry didn't have all the roids controversy around him, they would have glorified his name too.

but MJ just played ball & was overly dominate, made a billion dollar clothing line & is Basketball's number one icon; they couldn't shit on him, it wasn't legal lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 10:22:30 AM »
MJ just a real nigga.  just bcuz ur a celebrity and ur in the public view doesn't mean u have 2 b friendly with everybody.  jordan did charity work and racked in billions by himself pretty much for the company and brought MORE attention to the NBA, he doesn't need 2 do anybody a favor.  Cham is a bum ass rapper anyway, he's unnoticeable in public and he hasn't done anything worth talking about.  if i was Jordan i'd probably stay the same way too.  it's like if u were this bad bitch on tha block, niggaz wood get at chu all day, you can't help but get annoyed at some point n ur life.

in my book MJ is still okay.  tha nigga came from the gutter, won championships, inspired children, donated money, gave people jobs, added something new to fashion, and came outta retirement 2 help tha bum ass Wizards try 2 win a championship.  jordan has already done enough, i wouldn't be so quick to flex and be people's genie's/goldmine's either.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »

if Barry didn't have all the roids controversy around him, they would have glorified his name too.

but MJ just played ball & was overly dominate, made a billion dollar clothing line & is Basketball's number one icon; they couldn't shit on him, it wasn't legal lol.

ur on here again.  i knew u just couldn't stay off

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 10:25:51 AM »

ur on here again.  i knew u just couldn't stay off

lol, tell me how my nuts taste.

don't you have to go rob some bitches, you real ass hood man?

you're a fan of Gucci Mane & think Premo is wack, you need to just give up on life & return the computer you took from random ass garbage can.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »

Yeah, well honestly I don't really think Barry gave a fuck about what people thought about him lol, and of course Michael always did for endorsement reasons. They're both bitches but atleast Barry showed his true colors.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »

ur on here again.  i knew u just couldn't stay off

you're a fan of Gucci Mane & think Premo is wack, you need to just give up on life & return the computer you took from random ass garbage can.

ok man... whatever u say.  but how do my gooch taste?  everytime i say somethin 2 u u say something back (u cant resist) or mention me in a random topic.  but me, i just dont give a fuck, i let u talk without sayin somethin back.  u'r a house mouse, u and all ur friends who spend 14 outta 24 hours on here on here.  go head and sniff on some of tha coke in ur daddies sock droor.  shouldn't u have something better else to do than bicker with me and everybody u dont agree with on here.  Nima isn't even on here that much (along with the rest of the Mods) and they run this site.  that should tell u something.  and those hood jokes r dum, try another gimmick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 10:44:37 AM »

ur on here again.  i knew u just couldn't stay off

ok man... whatever u say.  but how do my gooch taste?  everytime i say somethin 2 u u say something back (u cant resist) or mention me in a random topic.  but me, i just dont give a fuck, i let u talk without sayin somethin back.  u'r a house mouse, u and all ur friends who spend 14 outta 24 hours on here on here.  go head and sniff on some of tha coke in ur daddies sock droor.  shouldn't u have something better else to do than bicker with me and everybody u dont agree with on here.  Nima isn't even on here that much (along with the rest of the Mods) and they run this site.  that should tell u something.  and those hood jokes r dum, try another gimmick

lmfao, that's your response to everything.

somebody posts something & you act this place isn't to discuss music & tell everyone to get off their computers, lmfao.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »
chamillionare is whack already
Bullets aint got no names