Author Topic: tooth ache!  (Read 474 times)

Blasphemy

Re: tooth ache!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »
My tooth has been hurting since Sunday, and I really don't think I can handle the pain anymore. The doctor cannot do a rootc canel untill I am finished taking the antibotics for the infected area. I basically wont be seen for 3 weeks!! There is not enough pain killers in the house to keep up with the type of pain I am growing through. Personally, I wish the tooth can just get pulled so I would not have to deal with it anymore!! :(
So, how is everyone else?

I told you my dick was harder then a diamond, but no people don't want 2 listen.  :laugh:

The reason why he commit suicide on the video was because he was found to be floundering funds, 300,000 or so. This was a couple of days before Trial I think. Here you can read the entire thing here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budd_Dwyer

Honestly, fuck him, fuck his wife, wish the asshole did it sooner. 1 thing I'll give him is at least he had the balls 2 do it infront of mother fuckers, and not hang his bitch ass in the closet.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 03:38:34 PM »
My tooth has been hurting since Sunday, and I really don't think I can handle the pain anymore. The doctor cannot do a rootc canel untill I am finished taking the antibotics for the infected area. I basically wont be seen for 3 weeks!! There is not enough pain killers in the house to keep up with the type of pain I am growing through. Personally, I wish the tooth can just get pulled so I would not have to deal with it anymore!! :(

I told you my dick was harder then a diamond, but no people don't want 2 listen.  :laugh:

The reason why he commit suicide on the video was because he was found to be floundering funds, 300,000 or so. This was a couple of days before Trial I think. Here you can read the entire thing here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budd_Dwyer

Honestly, fuck him, fuck his wife, wish the asshole did it sooner. 1 thing I'll give him is at least he had the balls 2 do it infront of mother fuckers, and not hang his bitch ass in the closet.

hell yah, real men make a spectacle of their suicide lol.  Naw, but that shit is crazy to catch on video. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »
That shit's a bitch.

Mines is messed up too. Like everytime ya eating candy, or somethang like that, it goes right thru ya tooth, ya know? I swear that is the most painful thang. Like the sugar or somethang goes right inside the root or some shit. I don't know. But if you feeling that too, I hear you out! Hurts like hell.

yeah the doc gave me some good pain meds.. but i am trying not to take them..
oral gel only works for sooo long! You should see a dentist! the only problem they are hella expensive!
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 12:15:40 AM »

he killed himself over 300,000?
wow.. crazy.. thanks to that video i will probably never sleep again.. :(
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Herbal_Life

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 03:40:49 AM »

you can call me when u cant sleep
chk ur pm?

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 08:27:09 AM »
pink go down to one of the clinics that are for general problems-give me the city state and your zip code...........I will look iy up for you.....will you be able toget aride homegirl?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 08:34:44 AM »
That shit's a bitch.

Mines is messed up too. Like everytime ya eating candy, or somethang like that, it goes right thru ya tooth, ya know? I swear that is the most painful thang. Like the sugar or somethang goes right inside the root or some shit. I don't know. But if you feeling that too, I hear you out! Hurts like hell.

yeah the doc gave me some good pain meds.. but i am trying not to take them..
oral gel only works for sooo long! You should see a dentist! the only problem they are hella expensive!

True that!!

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 09:40:21 AM »

His dumbass blew himself away  1 day from sentencing (he was already found guilty) and the bullshit part is this wife gets 1.7 million or some shit from the government or something like that. Life or Death mother fucking politicians still fuck you over. I hope his ass lived long enough 2 bleed out.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 12:04:55 PM »
pink go down to one of the clinics that are for general problems-give me the city state and your zip code...........I will look iy up for you.....will you be able toget aride homegirl?

i own a car :)

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
give me your state,city and zip code............do it in pm............and some asshole erased some stuff out of my account........fuckers.....

G-Funk

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 03:44:49 PM »
give me your state,city and zip code............do it in pm............and some asshole erased some stuff out of my account........fuckers.....

why do you need to know all that?!

A/S/L?

O RLY?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

why do you need to know all that?!

A/S/L?

O RLY?

thanks but i am sure i can find it on my own :)

people have been digging around loooking for my profile... :)...
kind of paranoid.. hahaha

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 09:04:43 PM »
how u been pink
one man one mission

Herbal_Life

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »
how u been pink
i've been alright! how about yourself?