Author Topic: Hustler's and Hardcore  (Read 198 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Hustler's and Hardcore
« on: October 23, 2009, 01:06:40 PM »

u know wat it is

Invincible

Re: Hustler's and Hardcore
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 01:29:09 PM »
Wow, you've actually thrown up a great track. +1  :D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »

y is it great? bcuz it's from 2 well known names, made in 1995, and it was a single?  dont answer that u'r still banned from my post.

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »

y is it great? bcuz it's from 2 well known names, made in 1995, and it was a single?  dont answer that u'r still banned from my post.

No, I'll answer. Because its a single? Many of albums best tracks don't even get used as singles. What a stupid assumption. Its 2 great emcees spitting over a hot beat, why else would i say its a great track?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 01:47:13 PM »
Wow, you've actually thrown up a great track. +1  :D

y is it great? bcuz it's from 2 well known names, made in 1995, and it was a single?  dont answer that u'r still banned from my post.

No, I'll answer. Because its a single? Many of albums best tracks don't even get used as singles. What a stupid assumption. Its 2 great emcees spitting over a hot beat, why else would i say its a great track?

i was listening to some of the 36 Chambers album today.  I realized that this shit only sounded good 4 songs made in the 90's, other than that it's average.  i know ppl will come in here swarming with hate and critism to what i have to say but those 4 note melodies and "i'm gutta like the side of the street" rhymes ain't all that hot no more and truthfully is kinda corny now.  songs like 7th Chamber just dont have that sting anymore.  almost like this but we have a few more years with this 1 until it's just dead.

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »

y is it great? bcuz it's from 2 well known names, made in 1995, and it was a single?  dont answer that u'r still banned from my post.

i was listening to some of the 36 Chambers album today.  I realized that this shit only sounded good 4 songs made in the 90's, other than that it's average.  i know ppl will come in here swarming with hate and critism to what i have to say but those 4 note melodies and "i'm gutta like the side of the street" rhymes ain't all that hot no more and truthfully is kinda corny now.  songs like 7th Chamber just dont have that sting anymore.  almost like this but we have a few more years with this 1 until it's just dead.

Again thats just to you. Classics are forever.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 01:56:09 PM »

again that's you.  no music last forever.  it's only being put out bcuz of the ppl at the top believe that.  when do u think Suge realized that he couldn't live off the old DR?

Invincible

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 01:59:23 PM »

again that's you.  no music last forever.  it's only being put out bcuz of the ppl at the top believe that.  when do u think Suge realized that he couldn't live off the old DR?

When he wasn't releasing any new music. Why else?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

i personally get a laugh out of you disliking most of the songs a majority of rap fans love & yet you push artists like Gucci & tell us we don't know what we're talking about lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »

i personally get a laugh out of you disliking most of the songs a majority of rap fans love & yet you push artists like Gucci & tell us we don't know what we're talking about lol.

everything u just said and mostly always say is so hypocritical to reality.  i dont have time 2 waist on u.  so dont try 2 go there, u'll only be waisting valuable time on this rather than getting money or pussy, and plz dont tell me u make alotta money or whatever bullshit reason(s) fall under that.  i'm dubcc's best, i speak my mind and the numbers always back me up if not the streets (which i haven't had happen)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 03:38:16 PM »
how did y'all two end up the only 1's on here?  u wanna my dick that bad... u must do

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »

everything u just said and mostly always say is so hypocritical to reality.  i dont have time 2 waist on u.  so dont try 2 go there, u'll only be waisting valuable time on this rather than getting money or pussy, and plz dont tell me u make alotta money or whatever bullshit reason(s) fall under that.  i'm dubcc's best, i speak my mind and the numbers always back me up if not the streets (which i haven't had happen)

lmao, you're a pussy mainstream cock lover & most of all a complete moron if you think sales determine a rappers goodness lmao.

you just like Gucci because he raps on your level of stupidity & retardation. it's understandable.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 05:07:01 PM »
ok