Author Topic: Snoop Admits to Hating on Crooked I. "I hated on Crooked I"(video)  (Read 1450 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Snoop Admits to Hating on Crooked I. "I hated on Crooked I"(video)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »
I'm glad Snoop saw the error in his ways on the Crooked I thing.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 11:47:03 AM »
It was easy for Snoop to hate on Crooked when no one outside of the west coast was paying any attention to crooked.

Now that Slaughterhouse have been getting approval from all hip hop pundits and artists Snoop cant saying anything negative, all he can do is admit he was hating and try and form an alliance.
Preach!

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

All bullshit aside, the West is DEF doin huge thangs. If we only can get some SONGS/ALBUMS out we'll be alright

Shit Nipsey was performing @ the Hip-Hop awards doin songs with all kinds of ppl, even Bow Wow just reached out..gettin his album out soon

Snoop comin out and also workin with Dre

Game droppin soon and back again with Dre

Quik and Kurupt just had a album out

Eiht got a album out wit Premo comin

Snoop and Crooked I on some peace shit now

Crooked I doin thangs with SLaughter House

G Malone hopefully droppin soon and said he was workin with Dre

J Rock on the grind got a song with Ne-Yo thats about to drop

So the West is def movin in the right direction. THis is the thing thats been holding the Westcoast back 4 the longest. Because this mentallity have also been carried on to the fans of WC music, who act like they cant like "the next nigga" or cant like him and him cuz of what their fav rapper said and things like that.

So def good for the WC

kuruptDPG

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »
whats their not to understand? crook raps on the same level on what snoop raps about

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »
At least hes admitting it.Even if hes lying about the reasons.

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 04:18:09 PM »
I respect Snoop a lot for speaking on this issue, it definitely is a reflection of his maturity and outlook on life.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »
good interview.  what is that song at the beginning where it sounds like Jelly Roll on the hook?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »
Snoop putting Soulja boy and crooked in the same sentence is a good comparison

Long Beach Iz Active = Hitler

other than the fact both of them have sex with underage children and heavy drug habbits I don't see any similarities
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »
It was easy for Snoop to hate on Crooked when no one outside of the west coast was paying any attention to crooked.

Now that Slaughterhouse have been getting approval from all hip hop pundits and artists Snoop cant saying anything negative, all he can do is admit he was hating and try and form an alliance.

now thats whats up
Bullets aint got no names

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 04:58:11 PM »
it takes some serious balls for snoop to admit hi s errors, especailly about crooked i who is not is the mainstream like soulja boy.  Glad to see and hear all the lame beef is behind him.  Looking forward to Snoop doing some big things with priority.

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »
good interview.  what is that song at the beginning where it sounds like Jelly Roll on the hook?
its from Jadakiss album the songs called "Shine" with Jada, Snoop and DJ Quik prod by JellyRoll

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 05:20:37 PM »
its from Jadakiss album the songs called "Shine" with Jada, Snoop and DJ Quik prod by JellyRoll

classic

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »

oh damn...can you hook it up?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 07:30:47 PM »
it takes some serious balls for snoop to admit hi s errors, especailly about crooked i who is not is the mainstream like soulja boy.  Glad to see and hear all the lame beef is behind him.  Looking forward to Snoop doing some big things with priority.
It's a real smooth move because generally when you're the older veteran, you feel that you are above admitting when you do one of the younger guy wrong because you've been in the game so long that you feel as though you can do what you like. I think this is a real positive move on Snoop's part.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »
wow this nigga Snoop is growing and finally acting his age, he is speaking some good stuff for once