Author Topic: how is everyone tonight?  (Read 391 times)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
how is everyone tonight?
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:17:44 AM »
i am good, tooth not hurting as much!
What did you guys do this weekend?
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: how is everyone tonight?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »

what are you a fuccin cop??

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 12:20:22 AM »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 12:21:40 AM »
I went to a friend's place for a night - I cleaned up his house (It was really fucking smelly and nasty), then I basically just stayed at my house the rest of the time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
Let's see......pretty much stayed in all weekend and studied for my 3 big exams this week. FUCK!

I did go out to get some drinks with a friend Saturday night because I couldn't read about gene transcription in zygotes anymore. Got stuck talking to some chick with a decent body/face but abnormally large hands. Not a good night.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:24:33 AM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 12:36:25 AM »
Let's see......pretty much stayed in all weekend and studied for my 3 big exams this week. FUCK!

I did go out to get some drinks with a friend Saturday night because I couldn't read about gene transcription in zygotes anymore. Got stuck talking to some chick with a decent body/face but abnormally large hands. Not a good night.
wow are you sure that wasnt a tranny?
They are more advanced this days with their surgical make-overs and stuff.
I do not like reading sceince books... so borinG! :)
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 12:36:58 AM »

your not funny, i think that is why I ignore you half the time...
wierd...

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »
I went to a friend's place for a night - I cleaned up his house (It was really fucking smelly and nasty), then I basically just stayed at my house the rest of the time.
wow that was nice that you cleaned your friends house..
is he a pack rat too?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »
is he a pack rat too?

Nah, just really fucking nasty. I put all his clothes in the hampers, washed the dishes with a friend, cleaned the floors, bed, and microwave. His socks were all crusty and stiff, he has a roach infestation, and his house smells terrible. I washed all my clothes and bathed twice after I got out of there. I would have cleaned his bathroom, but I ain't too excited about cleaning up shit on the floor and cat shit on the floor.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 12:41:33 AM »

your not funny, i think that is why I ignore you half the time...
wierd...

haha i dont even know who the fucc you are...but im sure we'll meet in hell  :-*

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 12:45:25 AM »
is he a pack rat too?

Nah, just really fucking nasty. I put all his clothes in the hampers, washed the dishes with a friend, cleaned the floors, bed, and microwave. His socks were all crusty and stiff, he has a roach infestation, and his house smells terrible. I washed all my clothes and bathed twice after I got out of there. I would have cleaned his bathroom, but I ain't too excited about cleaning up shit on the floor and cat shit on the floor.
pretty nasty !! Are there kids in the home?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 12:46:36 AM »
is he a pack rat too?

Nah, but dude's brother is expecting one soon. Dude is eighteen and his brother is like three or four years older than him.

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 01:09:32 AM »
kicked it with a beezy, smoked a couple bowls, drank some lean, attached to my iphone&beejive 24/7

was a good night

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 01:15:15 AM »
is he a pack rat too?

Nah, but dude's brother is expecting one soon. Dude is eighteen and his brother is like three or four years older than him.
i cleaned a friends house before, that was only because her bf left her in AZ when they were living out there, and when she got back to cali she was so depressed she couldnt move. I understood her situation, it was like she was a dirty person, she just had a hiccup in life... and she moved on a few weeks later.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 01:15:56 AM »

wow are you sure that wasnt a tranny?
They are more advanced this days with their surgical make-overs and stuff.
I do not like reading sceince books... so borinG! :)

It very well could of been. This is why I didn't even attempt to make a move and get her number or anything like that.

I like science books, but that's the nerd in me. If you do anything enough, you'll eventually like it I guess :/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE