Author Topic: Spice 1 - Fuck Me Thru The Phone (Souljah Boy Diss!)  (Read 771 times)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spice 1 - Fuck Me Thru The Phone (Souljah Boy Diss!)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »
um..what the hell is diss..stick 2 the G-shit Spice

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »
I shouldn't have stopped listening before like Muhfukka lol Spice 1 killed it... was that Michalob on the first verse?

not exactly, homie lol when it was showing pics of Spice 1 while the other dude was rappin' and no feature was listed, I figured this wasn't real so I closed it until I seen other peeps posting 8)

whoever is doing this promo for Spice needs to step it up lol
exactly. it was more of a fail to listen through that whole song, and im a big spice fan

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 05:50:54 PM »
:grumpy:

he to old for the shit..

he needs to stick to sleepin in his car

or find ant,ea ski and shorty b for some fire...

spice aint been the same since caught up in my gun play...

papa-smurf

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 09:11:49 PM »
I like spice 1 but he didnt diss soulja boy and thats good.Because niggas need to stop hateing on soulja boy.i dont like soulja boy music but im happy that he young black and successfull,if bullshit music is what keeping him out the hood then i rather him keep makeing that music and live rich then to be broke and liveing in poverty.

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 03:47:19 AM »
a TupacNation.Net exclusive. Spice-1 Disses Souljah Boy. This is a gangsta version of Souljah Boy's "Kiss Me Thru The Phone". The legendary westcoast rapper, Spice-1 is showing Souljah Boy how to rock it right!
This track is from a new Spice-1 mixtape - "Home Street Home". Watch out for Spice-1 New album soon...

Watch:

Download:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/67500468cc9078ff/

This is a brand new Spice 1 song that I received straight from Spice 1's publicist. This song is nowhere else on the net!

The song is a twist of Souljah Boy's " Kiss Me Thru The Phone". Spice also mentions Souljah Boy in the song. This could be mainly due to the beef he had with Ice T.

Official word is that this will be on a Spice 1 mixtape. Spice 1 also has a new album called "Home Street Home". The album will feature Ice Cube, The Game, Ludacris and Many More! Due out around January 2010.

Propz for the track