Author Topic: Zombieland  (Read 455 times)

G-Funk

Zombieland
« on: October 31, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »
Don't know if there is a topic about this movie already but anyway, saw Zombieland yesterday. Shit was funny as fuck.
I recommend it if you're looking for some comedy during Halloween. 8)

Jaydc

Re: Zombieland
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 11:43:25 PM »
I loved it.The scene with bill murray was instant classic cinema moment.

David Gutterman

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 04:12:53 AM »
I loved it.The scene with bill murray was instant classic cinema moment.

i loved that Garfield joke!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:26:45 AM »
Its a different type of comedy. I wouldnt call it horror/comedy like some. Great movie to see with your friends, there are some great laughs. (Scene when hes leaving with Bill Murrays chopper, LMAO) . Its american response to british Shaun Of The Dead in some way.

Its a 5 star entertaiment!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 09:12:02 AM »
Great movie

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »
The "Double tap" ROTFL man this movie was great, they should have explained us more about the missing rules at the end of the movie for example, i'm sure we would have laughed a lot more.Movie was too short that's its weakness although 1min 20 that's standard for this genre...sadly.

I totally agree , the Bill Murray part is an absolute killer or "classic" i'm not affraid of the word

It's well filmed, the scenario is great, on the comedy tip clearly yet the zombies are made as if it was a real hardcore Zombie flick.

A good 8 stars out of 10

Go watch it  peeps, legally or illegally :)

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

G-Funk

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »
I enjoyed it. One of the funniest movies I've seen this year.
Only downside for me was that were some parts that dragged on, I guess as a break from humor, but it was a little too long of a break y'know?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »
shaun of the Dead shits on this all day

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 10:56:21 PM »

^ Great movie.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »
word Shaun Of The Dead is a lot better. this is like a more sentimental, corny american version of that.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »
expecting a horrible movie but was pleasantly suprised

Okka

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 03:31:49 PM »
I'm a big fan of zombie movies so i had high expectations about "Zombieland". I wasn't dissapointed that much though, "Zombieland" was a good movie, but "Shaun Of The Dead" is way more better. It's still the best zombie comedy movie that i have seen, it can't be touched.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 12:14:30 AM »

Funny that, watching this now, movie just started half an hour ago on telly.....the sunday horror.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 05:55:41 PM »
I really liked this movie. i really liked woody harrilson's character he's like a less demented version of his character he played in Natural Born Killers.
when i saw it there was a bunch of british people sitting in front of us and they instantly scoffed at it and said that shaun of the dead was "oodles betta". so i got online that night and watched that too. I think they're on the same level really. two different styles of comedy.

but yeah this is a definite blu ray buy along with inglorious bastards when that comes out.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

G-Funk

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »
I really liked this movie. i really liked woody harrilson's character he's like a less demented version of his character he played in Natural Born Killers.
when i saw it there was a bunch of british people sitting in front of us and they instantly scoffed at it and said that shaun of the dead was "oodles betta". so i got online that night and watched that too. I think they're on the same level really. two different styles of comedy.
but yeah this is a definite blu ray buy along with inglorious bastards when that comes out.

I haven't really seen Shaun of the Dead, I've only seen little bits and pieces but I don't remember them making me laugh. I'll have to catch it online and see which one I like better.

and I had completely forgotten about Inglourious Basterds (or however they spelled it, i know they spelled it wrong). it was a good movie, some of the people sitting nearby were annoying though, mocking brad pitt saying "natsees"