Author Topic: "They Don't Give A Fuck About Us" Vocals  (Read 119 times)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
"They Don't Give A Fuck About Us" Vocals
« on: November 15, 2002, 10:33:26 AM »
Sup...

Is it only me or do the vocals on the new version of "They Don't Give A Fuck About Us" still sound not 100% mastered? Compared to a remastered version of the leaked song, it doesnt sound much better. Like they had to use a fucked up version to re-do this track. Iw as really exieted bout the new version, but it's fucked up imo... but maybe it's only cause I bumpted the old evrsion too much... what ya'll think?
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

lbc213

Re:"They Don't Give A Fuck About Us" Vocals
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 10:59:03 AM »
I agree 100%

Efrain

Re:"They Don't Give A Fuck About Us" Vocals
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 12:16:46 PM »
After that whole drama with Makaveli & Dillinger, and how daz has a tendancy to um, keep a grip of material at arms reach soes to speak ;). I wouldnt be suprised if Mr. Dillinger has an Ace up his sleve on this one. Remember, "They dont give a fuck about us" was originaly going to be on The Makaveli and Dillinger E.p. so we can assume Daz has some version of the song. Not only that, but a version him and Mike Dean could remix (Dat reels?).
Now that wack ass better dayz is out, we can start the countdown to mak and dilli 60 days till the real shit drops.

peace