Author Topic: who the fuck does this Chris Paul motherfucker think he is going at Rajon Rondo?  (Read 305 times)

OG Hack Wilson

did anyone hear about the NERVE of this motherfucker Chris Paul, trying to downtalk Rajon Rondo?

Rondo came back at the mofo and told him he'll never win a ring.  Good job Rajon, get in his head.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
did anyone hear about the NERVE of this motherfucker Chris Paul, trying to downtalk Rajon Rondo?

Rondo came back at the mofo and told him he'll never win a ring.  Good job Rajon, get in his head.

::)

Chris Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rajon Rondo

OG Hack Wilson

Chris Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rajon Rondo

well DUH

but Rondo is a legit pointguard as well

CP3 and Deron Williams are the best PGs in the game handsdown

but Rondo is that nigga.

CP3 is a jealous ass motherfucker.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Citizen-Y

Chris Paul is a cocksucker.  He gets into it with everyone.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
both are bitches.

Rondo is a good PG but he should feel lucky to play with 3 HOFers ..  surround Rondo with that wack ass supporting cast CP3 has and NO would be a lottery team ..

when KG, PP and Ray ray are gone , Rondo better develop an outside shot to justify his new salary

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^and a FT shot while he's at it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thisoneguy360

Lol Hack you seem like a cool guy but you really need to stop getting so damn emotional about players on your team, it's really not a good look man.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
You sound like a girl trying to defend her boyfriend.

OG Hack Wilson

You sound like a girl trying to defend her boyfriend.

OchoCinco

He went for 21pts 18assists and 7 rebounds last night against the raps and his team lost by 17 lol. He is way to good for that shit team.