Author Topic: [game] Pro Evolution 2010..  (Read 228 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
[game] Pro Evolution 2010..
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »

Yo, has anyone else got this? ive got it for 360 if anyone wants to try challenging me  :)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [game] Pro Evolution 2010..
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »
have it for ps3. gd game

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 08:38:53 AM »
Add me DDEES
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 02:27:24 PM »
how is it ?

I got last years version but didnt like it so switched to Fifa and then got fifa again this year.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 04:30:29 AM »
Its good, the animation is still a bit how do u say 1998 but the gameplay is just super this year, and shooting is just perfect
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 08:15:33 AM »
Its good, the animation is still a bit how do u say 1998 but the gameplay is just super this year, and shooting is just perfect

i remember last years, eto was the man. Getting him within 30 yards and running at pace and watch the ball fly in.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »
PC version is somehow too easy for me, but still better than FIFA...I'm waiting for some patch with proper kits, names, teams to start Be a Legend

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has released details of the first free DLC content for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD versions of PES 2010.

A primer update is available to download now, and will ready the relevant hardware for the full DLC update which will be released on November 24th. The initial download will ensure that any PES 2010 Edit data the user has stored on their hardware will not be affected by future Konami DLC, while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game and also revises the club team rosters in line with those of all current transfers, all major transfers made after the game was completed will be rectified.

Furthermore, four new teams will also be added to PES 2010’s UEFA Champions League mode, with Atletico Madrid, Olympiacos, Lyon and Fiorentina all added to the competition in their official Champions League kits. Similarly, the DLC will also update the home kit of the Japanese national team, which was recently changed.

Konami is committed to releasing further updates for PES 2010 via DLC in the coming year, and is continuing to work with the PES community to see ways that the game can be improved via future content.

Nine - B east

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 09:16:44 AM »
^ nice, is good news.. bout time konami steped in with some DLC.