Author Topic: Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Record “Empire State Of Mind Pt. 2″  (Read 604 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Record “Empire State Of Mind Pt. 2″
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 10:48:30 AM »
i don't know about Nas.

he comes off as that grimey guy from the streets of NY, when this song is all like NY is the best & cheerful.

i think the Nas feature could be a hit or miss, his name & legacy are all you guys are hyping. :-X
his lyrics...

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 11:33:58 AM »
nice track... still it ain't got shit on ny state of mind

It's Chica-I-go for

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »
nice track... still it ain't got shit on ny state of mind
truth
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

he comes off as that grimey guy from the streets of NY, when this song is all like NY is the best & cheerful.

i think the Nas feature could be a hit or miss, his name & legacy are all you guys are hyping. :-X
his lyrics...

what features does he have that are like "oh my fucking god! this guy is the GOAT!"

he makes sick albums & good songs for the albums, when it comes to features, he doesn't impress me.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

what features does he have that are like "oh my fucking god! this guy is the GOAT!"

he makes sick albums & good songs for the albums, when it comes to features, he doesn't impress me.

Wow he dosen't impress you on features? I can name on top right now Topless or Why you hate the game, his verses on these are classic.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:51:53 PM by Wick3D »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 01:08:12 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

Wow he dosen't impress you on features? I can name on top right now Topless or Why you hate the game, his verses on these are classic.

he was good on Why You Hate The Game, but that was about the rap industry, it's the kind of verse you would see on his album.

Topless was alright; then i heard him on some DJ Khaled shit, that was alright.

not saying he wouldn't kill it, but honestly, given the beat & Jay's tone on his verses, could you see Nas on the OG? i can't.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

he was good on Why You Hate The Game, but that was about the rap industry, it's the kind of verse you would see on his album.

Topless was alright; then i heard him on some DJ Khaled shit, that was alright.

not saying he wouldn't kill it, but honestly, given the beat & Jay's tone on his verses, could you see Nas on the OG? i can't.

I understand what you mean, but Nas is my favorite rapper so I think it's normal I disagree with you hehe. He has the ability to adapt his flow and lyrics to the vibe of the beat imo.

But anyway, I don't think we'll see such a track. It's a shame, it would be nice to see these kind of collaboratiions. Dre and Snoop, Jay and Nas, Game and 50...  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »
^respectable lol.

Nas is one of my favorites as well. 8)

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 06:26:13 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

you talkin nowadays or all time? cuz' the features he has in mobb deep's eye for an eye, kool g rap's fast life, main source's live at the barbeque, mc serch's back to the grill, az's mo murder mo homicide, large professor's one plus one, fat joe's john blaze... I could go on and on but especially on raekwon's verbal intercourse is like "oh my fucking god! this guy is the GOAT!", one of the greatest verses ever no fuckin doubt. plus, most recently he got some dope ass features too, here and there.

It's Chica-I-go for

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 06:50:18 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

Nas been on the flashy suit shit before bro, he could body this track

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

you talkin nowadays or all time? cuz' the features he has in mobb deep's eye for an eye, kool g rap's fast life, main source's live at the barbeque, mc serch's back to the grill, az's mo murder mo homicide, large professor's one plus one, fat joe's john blaze... I could go on and on but especially on raekwon's verbal intercourse is like "oh my fucking god! this guy is the GOAT!", one of the greatest verses ever no fuckin doubt. plus, most recently he got some dope ass features too, here and there.

Was gonna mention his "Verbal Interbourse" verse, shit is crazy, was hoping for a part 2 on Raes latest album!

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

Was gonna mention his "Verbal Interbourse" verse, shit is crazy, was hoping for a part 2 on Raes latest album!

yeah, me too, major let down although the album was fuckin great.

It's Chica-I-go for

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

talkin' recently.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

His verses on Game's album and The Fix with Scarface were dope also.

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 09:14:27 PM »
i don't know about Nas.

his lyrics...

His verses on Game's album and The Fix with Scarface were dope also.

yeah man, letter to the king is great, why you hate the game is good too and in between us is fuckin amazing.

It's Chica-I-go for