Author Topic: Fredwreck Needs To Come Back To Action  (Read 1487 times)

k1000

Re: Fredwreck Needs To Come Back To Action
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 09:31:25 AM »
dont know if u checked that song on the dubcnn home page, but damn! fredwreck's dropping bomb on this one :

Thekeenone : Keep Movin feat. Young De (prod. by Fredwreck)

fred's best beat since the britney one  :laugh:

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »
Wasnt his latest beats for Hilary Duff and Britney Spears... what a waste

LOL @ waste. Fredwreck has the right to earn a living. He's a musician you think a beat for Hillary Duff or Britney Spears can be directly swapped out and thrown to Kurupt or Snoop? No. The same way Dr. Dre produces for Eminem, Fredwreck produced for those gals. I can't imagine "The Real Slim Shady" beat making an appearance on The Chronic 2001 as one of Dre's own songs.

k1000

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »
since the britney one  :laugh:

if u care, here is the instrumental : http://sharebee.com/2a57f946

fred's a beast  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
he really did insane shit on mack 10 album, mirror mirror beat is  :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »

LOL @ waste. Fredwreck has the right to earn a living. He's a musician you think a beat for Hillary Duff or Britney Spears can be directly swapped out and thrown to Kurupt or Snoop? No. The same way Dr. Dre produces for Eminem, Fredwreck produced for those gals. I can't imagine "The Real Slim Shady" beat making an appearance on The Chronic 2001 as one of Dre's own songs.

That is a pretty awful comparison.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »

That is a pretty awful comparison.

Yeah

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 04:16:53 AM »
Yea would love to hear Fred Wreck "Wreck some shit".

Definitely could use him producing a album or mixtape for someone.  Bishop needs to holler at him.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 06:14:56 AM »
LOL how so?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 06:26:33 AM »

Well I agree he has to do it for living that's normal but I meant a "waste" as a fan perspective that used to love hearing his beats with rappers on it

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 08:12:57 AM »
Well I mean it's not like he's producing pop records exclusively now. He's been away from the game all together, I still don't see your point. And to the fools that label my comparison as awful, had nothing else to say. They missed the point that producers make records that are artist specific. Fredwreck made a Britney Spears record for BRITNEY SPEARS, not Kurupt. Just like Dr. Dre made "The Real Slim Shady" for Eminem. Can Dre pass that beat to 50 Cent or Snoop? No because he made it for Eminem. Please tell me how that was an awful comparison.

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 08:47:34 AM »
LOL how so?

Because Eminem is on his label. So he's going to give Em beats. And Em is an emcee, not a pop singer. He might do pop songs but at the end of the day, an Eminem track over a Britney one easily. Before Fredwreck gave out them beats to Britney and Hilary, what ties did he have with them? None. The best comparison has already been given in an earlier message, Premo and Christina.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »
The point I was raising had nothing to do with their label relationship, or relationship period. It was how beats are made SPECIFICALLY for artists

DPGC23

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 12:56:37 AM »
DIDN'T HE DO NEW DPG SONG WESTSYDERS????

THAT BEAT SOUNDS DOPE ASS FUK

WESTCOAST ANGEL
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE