Author Topic: Why does everything have to be about snoop?  (Read 152 times)

Pillow

Why does everything have to be about snoop?
« on: November 20, 2002, 04:15:44 PM »
i was goin down the line of threads up in here and well over 50% of the topics are about snoop, dre and all that shit. its cool to post about them cause they popular and have made a name for themselves but to have that many? come on ppl. lets start makin threads about real hip hop, like jedi mind tricks, J-jive, mr shadow, and so on. there are a GANG of good ass rappers out there that dont get enough credit, lets start talkin about them more fo real. maby even make a NEW forum named "underground" or sum shit.....

teecee

Re:Why does everything have to be about snoop?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 04:44:40 PM »
Whatup dogg, if you post about those guys that would be dope, take some initiative.  AS for Snoop, well he is the biggest name besides Dre on the Westcoast, and this is a "WEST" coast board, so it makes sense.  Snoop is the reason a lot of guys here got so into rap, and he has had a long career so ALOT of people are fans and critics.  Everyone has an opinion on SNoop, good or bad, ...........

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 06:58:15 PM »
Snoop is the king of the muthafukin' west coast homie...When he releases an album it's big news...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2002, 10:44:56 PM »
alot of ppl jus like snoop i guess :-\

Myrealname

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2002, 11:09:51 PM »
Why does everything have to be about Eminem ?

verbalassaulta

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 06:39:19 PM »
thats cause a lot of people take it in the ass from snoop in this board...this album isnt very good sadly...too east coast

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2002, 06:40:59 PM »
thats cause a lot of people take it in the ass from snoop in this board...this album isnt very good sadly...too east coast

u just contradicted ya self
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2002, 06:44:11 PM »
Everything has to be about snoop because everything IS about snoop, whut you didn't know?  Right now, on BET, he's got 4 videos in regular rotation.  Name 1 other person who's got it like that.  

verbalassaulta

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2002, 06:50:20 PM »

u just contradicted ya self
no muslim ::) i did not...i like snoop but im not so blind that i can tell when his work isnt up to par with what he has done in the past...some people here will say its great no matter what...this album sucks period..a huge disappointment