Author Topic: Cormega Hints At AZ Collabo Album, "We Ain't Trying To Just Put Our Sh*t Out W/  (Read 116 times)

Elano

Cormega Hints At AZ Collabo Album, "We Ain't Trying To Just Put Our Sh*t Out W/ Anybody"

New York rapper Cormega has hinted at a possible AZ collaboration album and said their chemistry together could make the project land in stores.
Click here to find out more!

Aside from AZ, Mega also discussed other emcees he would consider doing records with.

"Me and Beanie Sigel would body sh*t!," he revealed inan interview. "[Laughs] Me and Tragedy Khadafi, everybody says we sound like magic together. Me and Beanie, I know that would be crazy. Me and AZ sound good together. There's a few people that I mesh well with. But I'm definitely interested in doing a collaborative effort with some artists that's with it, if it's going to be dope. Not to do it for the check, cause sometimes you do it for the check and you don't put your heart into it...I just got off the phone with AZ last night, and I just came back from Europe with AZ. We was talking about doing some sh*t and last year we was talking about doing the album. But you know, it just never materialized because I was too busy doing what I was doing. Both of us were grinding and didn't put too much emphasis to it, and to be 100 percent real with you, we wanted to make sure it was with the right label. We ain't trying to just put our sh*t out with anybody. So that is something that could happen. It could definitely happen." (All Hip Hop)

Invincible

Now this would be well worth checking out. Hopefully along the same lines production wise as Born & Raised. That would be the shit.

Al Bundy

it would be nice if they got nas for a track but knowing his big ass ego it would never go down. fuck it though; cormega and az can hold their own.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
it would be nice if they got nas for a track but knowing his big ass ego it would never go down. fuck it though; cormega and az can hold their own.

Even better if they could get Foxy and do a Firm album as well.  ;D

Shit, I know that ain't gonna happen but 4 sho a Mega/AZ album has potential