Author Topic: So this old lady came through the drive thru today...  (Read 472 times)

Muhfukka

Re: So this old lady came through the drive thru today...
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 12:00:19 AM »
not yet but the next asshole customer who wants to cop an attitude with me might get it... +1 for the idea Muhfukka  8)
just ake sure theres no security cameras where you do it. that could be bad. when i was way younger i knew someone who worked at hot dog on a stick, and man the batter they use for the corndogs is very easy to tamper with and go unnoticed hahaha

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »
not yet but the next asshole customer who wants to cop an attitude with me might get it... +1 for the idea Muhfukka  8)
just ake sure theres no security cameras where you do it. that could be bad. when i was way younger i knew someone who worked at hot dog on a stick, and man the batter they use for the corndogs is very easy to tamper with and go unnoticed hahaha

we have two cameras in the front of the store but that's it... none are in the back where they mix the coleslaw at but it would be pretty damn awkward and hard to explain yourself when someone walks by and sees you beatin' it into the big yellow bins lmao

if anything the best bet would be to bring a container of it into the bathroom and the rest is history once you serve it to a dick customer who happens to order a large slaw  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »
This is exactly why I never piss off people in the food business. No matter how stupid they are or how badly they fuck up my order, I greet them with a smile so they don't greet me with piss in my drink.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 10:46:04 AM »
I honestly never have fucked with anybody's food yet to a level that we are discussing lol nobody has ever been THAT much of a dick, yet

occasionally if I get those people with an attitude when their order is wrong I'll make sure the food is all sloppy and fucked up looking and I put too much/too little of certain foods but that's it really

my dude's mom back in the day though who worked at KFC said that one time somebody took a shit in the gravy, lmao
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 10:51:24 AM by H0W HiGH »

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »
I honestly never have fucked with anybody's food yet to a level that we are discussing lol nobody has ever been THAT much of a dick, yet

occasionally if I get those people with an attitude when their order is wrong I'll make sure the food is all sloppy and fucked up looking and I putt too much/too little of certain foods but that's it really

my dude's mom back in the day though who worked at KFC said that one time somebody took a shit in the gravy, lmao
Yeah, you can bet most people aren't gonna do some extreme shit like shit in the gravy most of the time, but you never know who you're dealing with sometimes. I just don't wanna take any chances period.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 10:53:11 AM »
The most priceless shit is when the fattest ppl come threw and get all this food and get it all supersized then they say they want a diet coke. Im like you gotta be kiddin me, ur gunna order all this shit then order a diet coke to try n convince urself ur making some kind of healthy choice. SMH

i seen a fat muthafucka walk into a mcdonalds and ask for a fuckin salad and a bottled water and im like muthafucka just get u a fuckin super sized big mac the fuck u doin eatin a fuckin salad at mcdonalds

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »

occasionally if I get those people with an attitude when their order is wrong I'll make sure the food is all sloppy and fucked up looking and I putt too much/too little of certain foods but that's it really

Yeah, you can bet most people aren't gonna do some extreme shit like shit in the gravy most of the time, but you never know who you're dealing with sometimes. I just don't wanna take any chances period.

Im sorry...but whiteboys are the worst. Ive grown up around damn near everybody.  And them muthafuckas are by FAR the most likely to do somethin sick and perverted to somebodies food. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »
The most priceless shit is when the fattest ppl come threw and get all this food and get it all supersized then they say they want a diet coke. Im like you gotta be kiddin me, ur gunna order all this shit then order a diet coke to try n convince urself ur making some kind of healthy choice. SMH

maybe some of them just like the taste of the diet coke...

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 11:15:57 AM »

i seen a fat muthafucka walk into a mcdonalds and ask for a fuckin salad and a bottled water and im like muthafucka just get u a fuckin super sized big mac the fuck u doin eatin a fuckin salad at mcdonalds

LOL poor guy thinks he's actually gonna lose weight when McDonald's salads with dressing are higher in calories than a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »

LOL poor guy thinks he's actually gonna lose weight when McDonald's salads with dressing are higher in calories than a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder.

i read a salad is as bad as a cheeseburger

AGeesta

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 11:34:59 AM »
my first job when i was 16 was at Taco bell and ive seen the craziest shit there ever... when i worked cashier there were skateboarders that would skate by the store cus there was a skate shop there and i saw some kid go off a launching pad and break his arm... then ive seen people throw onions at my managers and shit

it was all worth it for the 500 dollar check at the time tho

ikke

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »
my first job when i was 16 was at Taco bell and ive seen the craziest shit there ever... when i worked cashier there were skateboarders that would skate by the store cus there was a skate shop there and i saw some kid go off a launching pad and break his arm... then ive seen people throw onions at my managers and shit

it was all worth it for the 500 dollar check at the time tho
Mine at 15, worked there for 6 month, never was on time, never did anything. 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 01:32:15 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »
U work at Taco Bell?

ETHER

I have 2 part time jobs and I'm going to school, that's ether how?  8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 01:43:05 PM »
ether is best on a cloth and only to be huffed before school/work