Author Topic: So this old lady came through the drive thru today...  (Read 477 times)

Blood$

So this old lady came through the drive thru today...
« on: November 11, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »
and felt she needed to tell our cashier that she went to her gynecologist  today for the first time in 12 years, and that she was feeling very itchy because she had had an ongoing yeast infection for the past 2 years

the things old ladies feel they need to share... especially with strangers in the drive thru at Taco Bell/KFC

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: So this old lady came through the drive thru today...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »
U work at Taco Bell?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 07:57:48 PM »
ROFL!!!!

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »
yea i used to work at mcdonalds when i was in highschool, u meet so many fucked up ppl.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »
yea i used to work at mcdonalds when i was in highschool, u meet so many fucked up ppl.

Hell yah. But especially at Taco Bell. Everytime I walk into that place its like a homeless shelter in there lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »

Hell yah. But especially at Taco Bell. Everytime I walk into that place its like a homeless shelter in there lol

i'd say every fast food restaurant is like that. taco bell might attract the most potheads though(not to say potheads are homeless people)

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »
The most priceless shit is when the fattest ppl come threw and get all this food and get it all supersized then they say they want a diet coke. Im like you gotta be kiddin me, ur gunna order all this shit then order a diet coke to try n convince urself ur making some kind of healthy choice. SMH

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »
The most priceless shit is when the fattest ppl come threw and get all this food and get it all supersized then they say they want a diet coke. Im like you gotta be kiddin me, ur gunna order all this shit then order a diet coke to try n convince urself ur making some kind of healthy choice. SMH

Hell yah,  like the Diet Coke somehow takes away calories lol. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »
I think the lady was trying her best to seduce the cashier with secrets about what's going on with her vagina.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 08:43:41 PM »
I think the lady was trying her best to seduce the cashier with secrets about what's going on with her vagina.

I wouldnt laugh too soon Doc....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »
Awkward.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

that could be the case if the cashier wasn't a female too lol... maybe this old lady told her this because back in her day being open about a yeast infection was just "girl talk"  ;D

Taco Bell does attract the most potheads too, for the record

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »
please tell  me you jack off in the coleslaw

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »
not yet but the next asshole customer who wants to cop an attitude with me might get it... +1 for the idea Muhfukka  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 10:40:50 PM »

that could be the case if the cashier wasn't a female too lol... maybe this old lady told her this because back in her day being open about a yeast infection was just "girl talk"  ;D

Taco Bell does attract the most potheads too, for the record
Old ass dyke.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE