Author Topic: More Relapse 2 rumors (mentions Interscope, BISD, Detox, Slaughter House)  (Read 1808 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: More Relapse 2 rumors (mentions Interscope, BISD, Detox, Slaughter House)
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »

lol@white people buying and loving anything eminem releases.

lmao im tellin u...

that nigga got full songs with farting sounds and shit and they still buy the shit

you're definatly one to talk about loving whatever a certain rapper puts out. ::)

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »
yall cats gotta realize that Em sells strictly based on his race

Em is the only rapper who can rap about havin a small dick, makin fart noises and have a group with a nigga rappin about fucking his grandma and shit and still sell..

lmao white boys are fucking hilarious i swear

whats even funnier is when they try to say that Relapse is the best album of the year....ummmm ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »

Em is the only rapper who can rap about havin a small dick, makin fart noises and have a group with a nigga rappin about fucking his grandma and shit and still sell..

whats even funnier is when they try to say that Relapse is the best album of the year....ummmm ;D

if i had a dollar for everytime i heard a black person say Relapse is album of the year or a "mad good album"; i'd be a billionaire lol.

personally, i don't think it was album of the year; nor would i put it in the top 5 or 10 of the year.

& don't dodge what i said, for somebody who would support Game on autotune & call it "legendary", you certainly shouldn't be saying anything, lmfao.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »

Eminems only dope album was MM

all the other albums were trashcan material really

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
lol@white people buying and loving anything eminem releases. Im mostly convinced of that. and blacks didnt buy relapse or aint been bumping him? Shit they only just found out, niggaz aint been checkin on eminem since he decided to drop that eminem show album. MMLP was the last time eminem really came good imo, that was a more 'universal album' His shit has been all white basically since. I cant dig nothing pretty much bar a joint here and there.

Still i look forward to the just blaze and em joints...not sure why got denaun on it.

The Eminem Show was the shit and tracks he did around the time of 8Mile, but after that it was just downhill from there as far as a "universal" appeal goes or trying to get tru niggaz to bump to Eminem's shit.  cuzzo is just to much of a dork 2 b played after 2weeks of a new album.  Deja Vu and maybe like 1 or 2 songs were the only listenable shit on Relapse (Beautiful was too slow and depressed), the rest of the album was just too industrialized and intended for the mainstream; the mainstream shit that nobody likes except toddlers who don't have that much  broader knowledge on music besides Barney & Go Diego Go.

Oh loose yourself was heated and was def universal and there was two/possibly three tracks on eminem show which could be considered universal...but overall eminem show was a very white album...really rocky loud sounding. I never said the album wasnt good...it was good...nothing amazing at all, but was a good album but the last time i felt eminem sounded universal enough to come at me and i aint the only one, i dont know A SINGLE fellow black cat who really dug eminem since MMLP...that was his best ....sslp/eminem - both dope...but more for his white fans...8 mile had some moments from eminem and theres been a joint here and there but the last time eminem really came straight on a universal level enough to hit a black cat was MMLP. Most 'latinos' love eminem..or they used to anyway, but blacks is a different story.

Really i couldnt give a fuck anyway. If he makes dope music, i'll respect it, if not, i wont. People on here will love anything eminem regardless. Trust me, this thread got a few of his stans in it already...;-) lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 02:49:03 PM »

if i had a dollar for everytime i heard a black person say Relapse is album of the year or a "mad good album"; i'd be a billionaire lol.

personally, i don't think it was album of the year; nor would i put it in the top 5 or 10 of the year.

& don't dodge what i said, for somebody who would support Game on autotune & call it "legendary", you certainly shouldn't be saying anything, lmfao.

lol@black people saying relapse is album of the year...stoooppppppppp, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE! bullllshiiit lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2009, 02:50:51 PM »

While this post is disrespecful to white cats, i got to agree with it in terms of how they think when eminem comes into the equation. Dude could put out 60 mins of fart sounds and u know 1 million white cats plus bosnio boi gone make him platinum

Lucifuge

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »
if 30% mc got skills like Eminem mainstream rap would be amazing...but u got teribel taste of music...americans cant blame u,what Bush did 2 yall 8) :D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 12:55:18 AM »
if 30% mc got skills like Eminem mainstream rap would be amazing...

nah it would still suck. Now if they had Em's rhyming skills, that would be another thing.

Lucifuge

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 12:59:53 AM »

nah it would still suck. Now if they had Em's rhyming skills, that would be another thing.

flow rhymes and all that...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 01:05:24 AM »

his lyrical content is incredibly lacking and his delivery is bad, especially with the voice he's using now. You would honestly want to hear nasal mainstream comedic songs all day about drugs and making fun of celebrities? It would be just as bad as it is now.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:08:16 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Lucifuge

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2009, 01:30:23 AM »

his lyrical content is incredibly lacking and his delivery is bad, especially with the voice he's using now. You would honestly want to hear nasal mainstream comedic songs all day about drugs and making fun of celebrities? It would be just as bad as it is now.

i didnt say,if they rapin same topic's and shit... ;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2009, 01:34:35 AM »

you said skill. Delivery and lyrical content are both big parts of rap skill.

Lucifuge

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2009, 01:40:16 AM »

you said skill. Delivery and lyrical content are both big parts of rap skill.

yea..but eminesm lyrcs,flow,rhyme schemas are grate...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2009, 03:19:37 AM »
lol@white people buying and loving anything eminem releases. Im mostly convinced of that. and blacks didnt buy relapse or aint been bumping him? Shit they only just found out, niggaz aint been checkin on eminem since he decided to drop that eminem show album. MMLP was the last time eminem really came good imo, that was a more 'universal album' His shit has been all white basically since. I cant dig nothing pretty much bar a joint here and there.

Still i look forward to the just blaze and em joints...not sure why got denaun on it.

i think you need to need to lay off the stereotypes: i'm sure there's a lot of white people on here, but the opinions about Relapse are mixed