Author Topic: Techniec Drops "Rebel Cadillac Music" & "ES Sports" - By : Mil - November 8, 200  (Read 265 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Techniec Drops "Rebel Cadillac Music" & "ES Sports" - By : Mil - November 8, 2009

Blocrebel Media in conjunction with the streets proudly brings you "Rebel Cadillac Music" presented by none other than the Blocrebel himself Techniec & Long Beach finest DJ Mike B.

The two team up to broadcast a series of bangers from a remote underground radio station with a lineup to include some of the hottest up and coming and established talent. Mc Eiht, Quiz, Ca'laura, just to name a few appear over production by L's, King T, Co-T, AAA Music Group and many more. Techniec brings another solid street medely, this is a must-add to your collection!

Many may ask, what's Techniec been up to since hiatus from the music industry? Take a glimpse, Tha Blocstar/Rebel has been hard at work creating a solid movement for all fans and supporters. "Rebel Cadillac Music" can be downloaded here for only $1.99!

In related news last month Techniec, Bloc Rebel Media Group & September 7th teamed up to release "ES Sports Vol.1". ES Sports is a new series masterminded by none other than the bloc rebel himself, Techniec! This project is full of exclusives/features so take a listen and prepare for volume 2!

We have ES Sports Vol 1 available for free download today, use the link below to view the download page where you will find the covers, tracklist and of course the download link. We also have a promo video for the mixtape which can be viewed here: ES Sports Vol 1 Promo Video.

September 7th & Bloc Rebel Media Present - Techniec: ES Sports Vol 1 (Free Download) www.techniec.blogspot.com

Stay tuned for more news and media right here on Dubcnn.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:08:50 PM by aaamusicgroupwest »
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ICHI THE KILLER

Dats was up!! dont sleep peeps both mixtapes are bangin  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

What up AA, we gonna hear some of your production :) BBBBBANG!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeh..there are a couple old trax on their from us....but stay tuned for brand new music soon that is mixed and mastered and bangin bro...

LBC CREW trax comin soon too!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

yeh..there are a couple old trax on their from us....but stay tuned for brand new music soon that is mixed and mastered and bangin bro...

LBC CREW trax comin soon too!

BUMPS ABSOLUTE CUP

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
check out that " Techniec feat Smigg Dirtee - Represent yo hood" prod by AAA Music Group and "Now that your here" prod by Midi Mafia ... Fire!!

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
I hit up Crooked I for his email...gonna see if i can get him and Tech on a AAA beat...I want you guys to hear the 2009 AAA...beats are heavily influenced with electric guitars and big drums...

teletomble

I hit up Crooked I for his email...gonna see if i can get him and Tech on a AAA beat...I want you guys to hear the 2009 AAA...beats are heavily influenced with electric guitars and big drums...

Try And Get M.O.B Back Together. (Game, Techiec, Eastwood)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
I know i can get Tech and East on a track..but I don't think Game and Tech are too cool for whatever reason??

Avalanche

is blacklist ever gonna come out? i was pretty excited when the promo hit earlier this year

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeh it's comin real soon...Techniec and L's are just finalizing digital distribution..it takes a while for itunes etc. to kick in..

I have a couple of the trax at home....seriously....wow

one called "doin it"

hardest track i've ever heard man....it'll be a treat for hip hop lovers bro...stay tuned

in the meantime you guys can goto www.techniec.blogspot.com to download ES SPORTS FREE or buy REBEL CADILLAC MUSIC tape for only $1.99 and get both mixtapes plus the video still so fresh - prod by AAA Music Group
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 05:31:28 PM by aaamusicgroupwest »