Author Topic: Snoop Tells It Like It Iz  (Read 303 times)

Young Dan Iza

Snoop Tells It Like It Iz
« on: November 18, 2002, 09:17:11 AM »
i dont know if u guys read this interview be4 but this is tha first time i saw it so im postin it, i dont know where itz from i got it from another board check it----

"But my thing was this, how you going to do something to the nigga that made you all that money? You eating cause of me. If it wasnt for me, Mr. Knight, you wouldnt have what you have. When Dr. Dre left, I kept you alive. When Tupac died, I kept you alive. I was the soul over there on Death Row Records. All bullsh*t to the left. Even when Pac came, I stepped to the left to let Pac make room to make his album. I could have hotdogged the situation and been like, nawl, we dont need Pac. But Pac was my nigga. He wasnt your nigga. He became your friend and got killed."

"Tupac mamma loves me to this day because she realizes that the decisions I made, she wish her son would have made. To be your own individual. If Biggie and them set you up or whatever, deal with it. Dont talk about it because you making yourself look bad. But I cant speak on a nigga that aint here. Pac was my nigga when he was here. I loved him to death. Was there on the side of his bed the day he died. So, I fault Suge Knight for a lot of sh*t that went wrong. And its just time for the Pied Piper to be dealt with. And Im the man to deal with it. Im not asking for no help. Im not going around telling 100 rappers ,Hey man, yall come help me jump on this nigga;. Im dealing with him by myself. And Im a little nigga, I weight 170-something lbs. He weight about 300 lbs, and Im ready to go where ever he want to go. "

"When we was on Death Row, we couldnt work with nobody. We had chains on our hands, we couldnt speak our minds. And when I did speak my mind on the radio on Hot 97 with Angie Martinez, the week before Pac got killed; they asked me how did I feel about Biggie and Pac. I told them I love Biggie and I love Pac. Im not going to get involved in that sh*t. Thats their beef. But at the same time, if I see my little brother get beat on in the streets, Im going to help him. But my little brother was beating on somebody on the streets, so why should I help him. That dont make me right. And thats why people in NY love me to this day. Thats why the industry loves me. Cause I was a real nigga in that situation. I didnt just get tough and say Im not with it. I said that back then when they was both alive and on the streets. I stayed who I am, my momma raised me like this. Not to be afraid of any man. So I refused to be afraid of these issues that me and this man got to handle. So its on him to make the next move. And however he want to do it, if he want to try to set some gunplay at me; believe you me - he aint the only nigga with a gun. "

"I know he did (have something to do with Biggie's death). He was jealous. He was jealous that Pac was dead and Biggie was still doing his thing. Being a respectable MC. He never said nothing about Pac when he was alive. Even after Pac dissed him, he let it slide. He took all them blows to the chin and he just couldnt accept that. Look at that investigation from the dude [Russell Poole]. He had it all mapped out where they found the car, they connected him to him and I aint snitching, Im just telling it like it is

Damn.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 09:21:01 AM by Dat Don DAN »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Snoop Tells It Like It Iz
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 10:49:17 AM »
We had read this interview,why post it again ? ? ?  ::)

Oi...DICKHEAD, Your Starting To Get On My Fucking Nerves Again...Read What Dan Said..

i dont know if u guys read this interview be4 but this is tha first time i saw it so im postin it,

So...Youve Seen It...DONT POST AT ALL THEN.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 10:55:44 AM »
I haven't read this exact interview before, i've not been around all week, but i've heard Snoop speak on similar things to this before. Thanks for posting it up anyways Dan.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2002, 11:02:51 AM »
thanks dan

ps: shut up mrn........................... you heard me? if not, lemme say it again SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 03:39:13 PM »

i never read this interview and i am very thankful to him for posting it

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2002, 03:44:07 PM »

i never read this interview and i am very thankful to him for posting it

Word... thanks Dizan...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2002, 04:22:55 PM »
damn thanx 2 everyone 4 havin my back,,,,also myrealname u just shot your self in tha nuttz like chedda bob, now they have a reason 2 ban u,,,,im glad myrealnames last post ever came in my thread

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2002, 04:35:21 PM »
i had never read that......thanks DAN!!

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 12:05:35 AM »
damn he straight up RATTED someone out right there....i don't care....when you put "(insert someone's name) had something to do with (insert victim's name) murder" that's being a stool pigeon.

but that's your snoop dogg idle for you fans....

tsk tsk tsk

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 12:17:09 AM »
i never saw this thanks dan, i owuld say sumthin bout myrealname for that comment but im not trying to make any eneimiez so fucc it. im out!!!

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 09:01:08 PM »
damn! say one bad thing about snoop and people are quik to bring your karma down...that's cool though...only got one thing to say.

GET OFF HIS DICK!

Jome

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2002, 04:18:14 AM »
Haha, some genius mod or admin has started to delete Myrealname-posts.
Props ;)