Author Topic: Interview: The Game Talks R.E.D, 50 Cent, Jay-Z And Interscope  (Read 1332 times)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Interview: The Game Talks R.E.D, 50 Cent, Jay-Z And Interscope
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »
Dumb ? Why would I wanna hear somebody imitate another rapper on a retail album ? When Chamillionare or Royce do it on mixtapes it's for fun but when Game jacks Dre flow on 6 tracks of the DA album and 1 track of the LAX (Let Us Live, Nas) that's completely retarded to me. If I wanna listen to Dre or Nas, I'll listen to their albums. If I listen to a Game album, I want to hear Game.

agreed.

i'm kind of sick of that whole "pay homage" thing, every now & then it's alright; but every song on the album? c'mon son.

it's because Game doesn't have a style of his own, but people won't buy into that. :stupid:

over 5 years in the industry and you still don't get why he is called The Game. Not saying your wrong to dislike it, but he is not going to change, unless he changes his name and whole persona

thisoneguy360

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »
man, as much as i love this dude's music, whenever he speaks he contridicts himself way too much. It's like he says this in one interview and at the next one he's doing the same shit that goes against his words. He ain't that credible person.

Yeah he definitely doesn't really seem to have a stable mind state, I guess walking in on your dad raping your sister and spending your childhood in a foster home could do that to you.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 09:53:09 PM »
man, as much as i love this dude's music, whenever he speaks he contridicts himself way too much. It's like he says this in one interview and at the next one he's doing the same shit that goes against his words. He ain't that credible person.

Yeah he definitely doesn't really seem to have a stable mind state, I guess walking in on your dad raping your sister and spending your childhood in a foster home could do that to you.

Yeah, he had a fucked up life.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 11:20:38 PM »
Meho,your opinion is just fucking awful lol.From calling kid cudis album great to saying lax is better then da.LAX was a complete abortion of an album.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 11:35:34 PM »
damn game is bipolar motherfucker.. yea he doesnt understand what 50's problem is lol....
Makes good music but as a person he is very unstable/bipolar

thisoneguy360

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:41 PM »
Meho,your opinion is just fucking awful lol.From calling kid cudis album great to saying lax is better then da.LAX was a complete abortion of an album.

DA was the better album no doubt, LAX had some dope songs though.

eNgIeS

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 07:32:00 AM »
Game came real on this one. Hopefully he can maintain that sense of maturity and realness. I think him probably getting back with Dre has helped him clear his mind. Then again you never know when Game will snap and change his mind
he needs to keep showin this attitude for a good year before you can say he wont snap again

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 01:19:32 PM »
yeh LAX is not even comparable to DA.

ALL those tracks mentioned are bangin. Cali vacation a skip track? i couldnt read anymore! lol.

I gotta go eat right now but i'll post properly on this inabit. Game sure did sound like dre at times on his album but are you telling me eminem never spits like he wishes he was 2pac? or so many other rappers? Like i said i'll go into detail but in hiphop circles its generally known, DA AND DOC = bangin, LAX =weak...obviously some will feel different but imo theres no comparing the albums. DA and DOC get compared all the time...LAX? First time for everything i guess.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 03:36:52 PM »
The beat, Snoop and X made that Cali Vacation track, one of the worst Game verses from his discography. Em or others might wanna be Pac sometimes but they spit his flow but Game actually uses Dre's voice to the spot.

Jome

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
D.A. would have been better than L.A.X., if Game put 2-3 of the leftovers like My bitch, Murda, Gutter, Hustlers Dream, Still Me, Number One, on the album instead of all the filler..
Listening quick through to D.A. & L.A.X. right now, L.A.X. is just slightly better.. none of them are close to The Docu though.

If Dre had been executive producer, there's no way he would dismiss all those tracks from making the album..  :grumpy:
L.A.X. also had a handful of leftovers that should have made the album.

Jome

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
Game: Jay-Z will fuck 50 up in a battle! It would be so fast and over with. 50 is funny, but Jay is witty. Jay-Z is not to be toyed with. If he fuckin’ responds, if he feels like you’re really pissing him off and he responds, he’s gonna fuck you up! He would fuck me up

Finally a clear moment for Game.  :o