Author Topic: why not bring back the lightweight title...  (Read 116 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why not bring back the lightweight title...
« on: November 18, 2002, 11:23:15 AM »
Yo this just a suggestion...I’m for sure not goin for that belt no more, I just noticed there alot of newbies or people who came back around at the moment, like assassin/iluvda, Koncept, Multi-Talented and others...M Dogg u still want the title to be frozen ? I think most of those new people don’t even really know about it...I just say bring it back peace

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:why not bring back the lightweight title...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 11:33:09 AM »
Word!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 12:14:24 PM »
Alright then, it is settled, the lightweight title will be redone. Also, I'm giving each champ a deadline to defend their titles, 'cause the tag and heavyweight titles have not been defended since August. I know board breakdowns, and crew changes and what not have to do with that. So Looking for elgible tag teams, and of course a hungy vet to challenge both champions, and the middleweight title will have to be defended to get the up and coming soon to be heavyweight vets some title experience before they can challenge the throne. Finally, the WCC Cup, the semi-annual tournarment will be in December. Now every December and June, as oppose to November and May, and it will be during Christmas time, so late December, so get ready... all WCC title will be shaken up soon.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2002, 12:22:16 PM »
likin the sound of all this..............yo m seein as my record summat like 6-2 im classed as lightweight right ;D

p.s check that thread the realness

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 02:29:07 PM »
Aight coo...I was the last one to defend a title on here I think my battle with REL's been over for like 2-3 weeks or sumthing now but I can defend it again during the next few weeks if sumbody gonna challenge me. I think especially roccy&I-Bo and Blade will have to battle again if they wanna keep their belts...as for the lightweight title I suggest startin a tournie, I think u gonna find several participents, not sure though