Author Topic: MC Eiht Talks Prospects Of Album With DJ Premier  (Read 1436 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: * * * MC Eiht Talks Prospects Of Album With DJ Premier * * *
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2009, 01:38:28 AM »
Heres a email from eiht on face book...this nigga is so retarded...scary ass nigga scared to come to Compton

Cee Rider November 6 at 12:39am
cuzz fucc yo finances..i can joke,clown or whatever i want to do...a nigga like me used to look up to you as a real compton nigga..until we let you in our circle and you did all that bitch as shit...nigga im in compton all day everyday..can be found at all times nigga...i remember hollerin at you when i first got out of jail..looking for bone..yo bitch ass was acting like yall was still cool..faking like you was gonna shoot his pen address..i knew something was funny when you kept stallin me week after week..then to find out when bone touched down that yall didnt get along..you shoulda kept it 100 from gate..yall had problems...you wasnt even man enough to do that..like you aint man enough to ring my line instead of leaving a reply message on here...you a disgrace to the city nigga..you aint never did shit for the youth or nothin.. but all these foriegners and outta towners look at you like the home town hero..little that they know every nigga in compton wanna kick yo ass for being a fraud.. nigga i remember when you used to hide in the back seat of cars driving thru the tpc , cuz you was scary back then(while hangin in yo hood wit maniac restin in peace.. my roll dog) you acting like yo crippin is da shit..you never seen any parts of the county jail in yo life..so wat the fuck you know what real crippin is nigga..never touched an abel or a baker row nigga..i aint no new nigga to none of this shit..and far from a computer nerd like yo boy westside 159 on dubcnn..nigga my track record go back to being on magnolia from day 1..gus liquor store..dead end of almond all that..bink,timebomb,cyco and maniac nigga..my generation...and from yo homies i named you know im wit da funk and far from a e banger...i jus learned this geek shit..not even 3 years ago.so dont get me twisted homie...i can recall all type of shit..like when we used to lowride on the shaw..and you used to be looking all scary n shit wit yo tight as khakis on fool.. but anyway..thought ill let you know how i felt bout yo BITCH ASS..Like I said you got my line nigga ..holla anytime..oh yeah yo finances is fucked up..child support owing as nigga..passports in aliases and all that.cuz you far from 26..i got the inside track boy...you lucky you got that lil money.. cuz i coulda canceled that...remember DOPE..is my family..and the last ok came from me nigga.. but i aint no hater on niggas money....................................................................................so said all this to say...if you was to go to the pen..would the COMPTON CAR EXCEPT YOU WITHOUT RAPING YO POCKETS AND ASSHOLE...YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER...REAL NIGGAS DO REAL SHIT..DONT TAKE THIS AS NO THREAT CUZ YOU SCARY LIKE THAT...JUS A TALE OF MY MINUTES OF MY THOUGHTS OF YOU....NO MO SAID...

Eiht Compton November 6 at 8:39am Report
nia i aint never hid in no fuccin baccseat nia mf you aint let me in no car nia's was out ta try ta fucc a nia that the problem wit nhatin ass jealous mf's nia u aint okay'd chit for me you dont hold no weiht wit me in no rap game or nuthin else ans nia i aint never hanged wit the lil homie maniac i delt wit older nias paybac ed dog shark gogo boo lil rocc dtee and the county jail nia dnt make chit nia jus wasnt dumb ta get caught up nia you sound jus like the rest of hatin ass nia's who aint got chit stucc and cant do chit nia i been reppin cpt since day one mf's aint never had a problem til nia's feel they cant punk a nia you nia's is crazy talkin all this bs and i use to hang in the niew everyday so yo facts comin frum the same hatin mf's and nia if u had the power ta stop chit then put it in nia dont let me eat nia you sound like a female wit child support and passports nia u hatin on me tryna vouch for anuther nia who aint gave u chit nia's try and fucc nia's and get hurt cuz im supposed ta take a mf to the top when i cant get whut the fucc i wrked for nia bs like i said u one of them nia's stucc and wont never make it out mf's speakin on kiccin a nia ass aint it aint happened in 20yrs i rep cpt fa real mf's regardless of jealous ass nia's who aint chit all u keep speakin on is the pen and 1988 nia its 2009 i been ta jail enuff nia i dnt have to prove chit i been here 20 plus nia's jus gettin in the car like i said loc u dnt know chit bout whus real u gettin yo fuccin info frum a nia jus like you a HATIN ASS MF AND NIA I AINT THREATEN BY A NIA'S OPINION CHIT JUS LIKE I CAN COMMENT BACC AND RUN OFF AT THE LIP TOO AT THE END OF THE DAY IM STILL HERE DOIN MY CHIT REPPIN CPT LIKE THE OUTTA TOWN NIA'S LIKE AND THE RERAL NIA'S WHO NEED IT NIA FIND U A WINNIG TEAM CHIT MAYBE I'LL LET U GET DOWN ON THE NEXT ALBUM MAYBE U CAN MAKE U A FEW ENDS INSTEAD NOF FUCCIN WIT CHIT THAT AINT NEVER GOIN NOWHERE HOLLA  

Eiht Compton November 6 at 8:45am Report
AND NIA RING YO LINE FOR WHUT I KNOW ABOUT YOU NIA'S AND THE PHONE TAPPING CHIT YOU NIA'S LIKE THE POLICE WIT ALL THAT SO IM GOOD NIA WE AINT GOT NO CONVERSATION AS FGAR AS DISGRACE TO THECITY I GUESS GOIN TO THE PEN SWINGIN ON ANUTHER NIA IS HOW U REPPIN THE CITY IS THAT WHUT MAKE U A REAL NIA CUZZ LOL HOMIE I SAID WHUT I HAD TO SAY I DONT ARGUE ON THE PHONE WIT NIA'S BOUT CHIT THEY DONT KNOW THATS SUM HOE CHIT ME CALLIN YOU TA WHUT NIA I SAID IT RIGHT HERE ANYTHING FURTHER THAN THAT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME

Cee Rider November 6 at 9:12am
nigga aint no arguement wit a bitch ass nigga.. you can come see me fool..im on almond all dy every day...and ima take that as a insult.. neva swingin on a another nigga you bitch..you was doin the swinging... beggin for sm0ke when you was broke o caldwell..but sayin all this to say...when we meet face to face will be what the talk is about.. so dont leave me no more messages crackhead ass nigga..oh yeah my new york partners say...get yo ass outta new york...lmao...looks like dj premier canr save yo broke ass like he wanted to.. he jus new yo bitch ass needed help after seeing you get clowned on worldstarhiphop..over millions of viewers homie...im out my nigga.. dont reply.. if you do use a bitch.. you can reply by coming on almond..im there all day on my laptop on the curb..you know how us geeks do...lmao..boy you dont know who yu fuckin wit..and oh yeah..i didnt say you hung wit lil maniac.. nigga i did..dats my homie.. cuz cuzz wanted to break yo face like the rest of the niews........peepee boy you use to pee in the bed till you was 12..how i know that too. huh...everybody came out the wood works.. yo own fam bam...  

Eiht Compton November 7 at 11:38am Report
come see you for whut nia u aint worth my gas money loc u jus anuther jealous nia sittin on the curb outta the pen wit no fuccin life homie u got a problem wit a nia over anuther nia u aint yo own man loc u makin comments bout money and royalties when u got no fuccin knowledge of this game nia i aint never begged a nia fa chit nia's give me chit homie u thinkin of yaself i guess when u was runni over tryna smoke fa free lol as far as premo is concerned loc speak on bizness you got facts to nia i been fuccin wit preemo to long for sum nobody ass nia who aint got no ties to this game tell me whut a nia gon do u jus like a internet hoe u speakin on bs nobody even gave a fuc about every comment on worldstar told mf's ta go get a life and that chit was weak and fake now u riding a nia dicc again wit anuther nia's beef u dont know me and aint never fucced wit a nia besides buyin my records now u wanna join the hate club nia when u dnt got you fuccin facts streiht as far as me bein a bitch fa respondin chit im a bitch fa not so take yo pic loc and nia i'll come wherever if its beneficial fa me so if you maint got no bread then trhis a waste of my fuccin time and the comment maniac wanted to break my face lol chit nia never said chit to me when he was livin funny nia's can talk under they breathe etc but if it aint gon happen why talk about it like i said loc more storeis and anuther thing u talkin ta nia's in ny talkin bout stay outy loc u dnt hold no weiht over me my record deal or who puttin my chit out i got history loc i dnt sweat bs talk i been gettin it fa yrs now here come another nia and as far as my fam lets jus keep this bs off my fam cuzz my sister or my lil brother dnt know u and aint never holla'd at u loc so go bacc to whoever wit them kiddie bed wettin stories loc u gettin feed a gang of bs ta ignite yo fire but ya sories are false niaand aint gon never be no talk bout when we meet cuz this shit aint significant enuff ta be this aint gon garnish me no units no sales nuthin jus a waste of anuther bs rumor mill of a nia who probaly been jealous frum day one loc u look upp to me loc fa lettin nia's know whut the world of cpt like and the nia's in it now u wanna diss over anuther man beef cuzz be ya own man loc cuz the chit u talkin sound stupid i cant stop a nia frum runni his mouth wit bs its yo opinion loc so take it as a insult or dnt like i said be ya own nia loc cuz everything u speakin dun came frum anuther nia's mouth lol  
Cee Rider November 7 at 12:32pm
NIGGA LEAR HOWTO SPELL AND USE PERIODS & COMAS...NIGGA FUCK YO BROKE ASS...COME TO COMPTON.....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 11:02:14 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2009, 03:55:49 AM »
(eiht and premo. should be fire!cant wait....plus eiht got very good chemistry with eastcoast artist(WU TANG ,odb remix,premier.ect.)so this should be top notch shit...whats the problem?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 03:59:08 AM »
and for all u hiphop rookies,go back to odbs(i like it raw remix,video),and wu-tangs-(can be all so simple).eiht chilling with dirty in the heart of ststen island.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »
who the fucks mako..??

westside159

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2009, 06:19:51 PM »
mako ,  who is that suppose to be ?   Never heard of them

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »
 Hard to imagine a whole album. Warzone is still coming out??

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »
mako ,  who is that suppose to be ?   Never heard of them

Im sure your master knows of em..next time you and eiht hook up for yall weekly but fuck reach around session..ask yo daddy who mako is...lol.you see from that email.. cuzz is scary as fuck....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2009, 01:06:24 AM »
In the words of Westurn Union, it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2009, 04:15:44 AM »
Wow...eiht ain't gonna do to good..he has no fan base..all his fans are 30 plus..I'm sure it would go indie..cuz a major major ain't gonna pick him up...well he need to do something cuz this mako nigga is clownin on em hard...
make up your mind nigga...do he has fan base or not..u kicking knowledge on the beef shit..but u also exsposing yourself to be a real live (HATER)....so what your saying people 30 and up are zombies or something.make sence nigga. 8)

DJDMC

• Lil Geezy
  • Exit DJ's..Enter CJ's...
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
This isnt going to happen, its Premo just being humble and Eiht chasing for the gig... Eiht is dope but this wont happen.
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don.... GO COP THAT SHIT!!!!!

Elano

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2009, 10:02:12 PM »
This isnt going to happen, its Premo just being humble and Eiht chasing for the gig... Eiht is dope but this wont happen.

::)

BIGWORM

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2009, 10:55:56 PM »
Man something is up with Eiht he lost his love for rap or something because dude is so mono/boring now.... Sounds like Primo just want to work so he will work with anyone....

westside159

Re: MC Eiht Talks Prospects Of Album With DJ Premier
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2009, 01:31:44 AM »
Bout time 4 that real westcoast shit ..

westside159

Re: MC Eiht Talks Prospects Of Album With DJ Premier
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2009, 05:51:48 AM »
2010 probally